Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline (29925 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Court Upholds PDP's Powers To Expel Wike If He Breaches Party Constitution / Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by dre11(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has told Nyesom Wike, minister of the federal capital territory (FCT), not to give him free land should he ask for one.

Tinubu charged Wike to deliver the Abuja metroline for the good of the city instead.

The president spoke in Abuja on Sunday, while declaring open the annual conference of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA).

He described Wike as the “landlord of Abuja”.

I want to ride on your metroline. If I ask for free land, do not give me,” Tinubu said.

But deliver the metroline for the good of the greatest number of Nigerians.

Wike, a member of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), was one of 45 ministers appointed by Tinubu.

During an inspection tour on Wednesday, Wike said the Abuja rail mass transit (ARMT) should be completed in eight months.

The FCT minister took the train ride from the metro station, through the Idu station and then to the airport station.

The rail, which was developed in six phases, was funded with loans from the China EXIM Bank.

It was commissioned by former President Muhammadu Buhari on July 12, 2018, but the train service packed up shortly after, largely due to vandalism.

Wike frowned at the dysfunctional state of the rail system and said one of his priorities is to address challenges affecting public transportation in the FCT.

He added that if completed, the train system would significantly reduce traffic congestion in the city.

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-wike-if-i-ask-for-free-land-dont-give-me-just-deliver-abuja-metroline/amp

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2023
That's how Asiwaju role
He just want you to deliver
He wants to see results and not some fake social media achievement like a certain former governor in Anambra who looted the state for eight years with nothing to show for it but has suddenly turned an overnight messiah
Before you quote me with your epistle go and check the 2012 topic below and read comments.
This is the true Obi and not the packaged overnight messiah being portrayed by the gullible ones 👇
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

105 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Racoon(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2023
Same fella that connected all the financial conduit pipes of Lagos to Bourdillon. This how politicians talk. Even Wike too once called APC a cancer he can never associated himself with

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Racoon(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's how Asiwaju role.He just want you to deliver He wants to see results and not some fake social media achievement..
Like the fake 4% drop unemployment statistics, folding of companies, improved IGR/GDP statistics and phantom improvement in security being dished out by the mummified zombies

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Pauldollars(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2023
Tinubu calling Wike "Landlord of Abuja".

Very reckless statement from a man occupying a Presidential office. Shows the man doesn't think sometimes before talking

54 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Nice2023(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's how Asiwaju role
He just want you to deliver
He wants to see results and not some fake social media achievement like a certain former governor in Anambra who looted the state for eight years with nothing to show for it but has suddenly turned an overnight messiah
Before you quote me with your epistle go and check the 2012 topic below and read comments.
This is the true Obi and not the packaged overnight messiah being portrayed by the gullible ones 👇

Na we dey live for Abuja.

The same Abuja wey APC has even destroyed is what u are talking about.

Madam,pls get a job and stop promoting a man u know nothing about.

Hunger is already dealing with u guys,so don't pretend as if all is well.

75 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Mirayo(f): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2023
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Houseofglam7(f): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2023
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Raxxye(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Nigerians would be glad if it works, but we are pessimistic about it. And you won't blame us;
Mr 'Integrity' Buhari scammed us - he was a packaged scam. He ran Nigeria aground!
Would Tinubu be different? We are in doubt!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by sylve11: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Hmm cool
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Na we dey live for Abuja.

The same Abuja wey APC has even destroyed is what u are talking about.

Madam,pls get a job and stop promoting a man u know nothing about.

Hunger is already dealing with u guys,so don't pretend as if all is well.
And you know my location to have come up with this? Oloko giveaway mtcheww

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Adeneeyee84: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2023
FCT Abuja no be Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Chibuzoripob: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2023
cool we support you Mr PRESIDENT sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by WhisperedNoise: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Recently, I was in a vehicle. The driver kept quiet for most of the journey. We got to a particularly terrible patch of road and suddenly, this driver began to release strings of curses directed at Tinubu and his cronies. He cursed every corrupt minister to their children and children's children. He complained that a bowl of garri was expensive, so now even the poor people can't afford garri.

Then he said that the way this government (both state and federal) is going, that a revolution will happen soon that will make EndSars look like child's play in comparison. The people who shouted "emilokan" would have to scuttle away to safety when every Nigerain starts a revolution.

The man is Yoruba, and he spoke the language called FACTS.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by nauto: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Built2last: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by BluntCrazeMan: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Ok Naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Naijanascam: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Not surprised.... believe this at your own perils
We now have 47 Landlords holding nigeria
Landlord of Abuja
Landlord of Aviation
Landlord of blue economy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Desryi: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2023

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Drone95(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Land in Abuja for what ? Is it for agbado planting?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Chibuzoripob: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2023
grin cool he should look for those nuisance people especially the yello heads that sell counterfeit products, bend down select AKUBE,Manholes THIEVES around Apo,Berger,maitama,mabuchi etc and chase them back to their respective villages

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Jestin: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2023
Cheat talk. We don’t take them serious anymore

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by salbis(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2023
All na lamba!
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Obaofaba: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Nigeria's president on the beat.

The president only works with achievers just like fomer president Olusegun Obasanjo, but unlike Obasanjo, Tinubu ensures you deliver even if you have alterior motives for the office you are entrusted with in the first instance.

Same can't be said for the Pandora generalissimo.

The Pandora type of politics is what I term emotional, deceptive and blackmailing politics. The thief will make you cry when you listen to his speech, after deceiving you, he starts dealing with you from all angles.

He's a professional in siphoning state's resources and everyone knows that except his tribesmen who ordinarily are not emotionally attached to the Nigerian state and wish it fails and they know no one can make the country failed state better than the Pandora indicted criminal.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Advocate1810(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by Klington: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2023

Lol, they know how to mesmerize with the empty brains of their gullible illiterate followers.

Just drop some cheap talks with no substance for them and go behind the scenes and laugh their st00pidity and gullibility.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by osuofia2(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Matching order. Wike go deliver normally. Wike, Umahi the only reasonable minsiters under BAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by obembet(f): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2023
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by happney65: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2023
Oga go dey ask omo ishe not to give am land?

Stop playing. grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline by tribalmall: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2023
There is now freedom for Igbos to wail to death over Tinubu palaver but I know you are not Igbo o. You na just mumu wey no get sense.

Pauldollars:
Tinubu calling Wike "Landlord of Abuja".

Very reckless statement from a man occupying a Presidential office. Shows the man doesn't think sometimes before talking

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Niece, Mufida In Pictures / Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.