Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) (40493 Views)

Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by stephanie11: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2019
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Information reaching the POLITICS NIGERIA newsdesk this morning reveals that some officers of the Nigerian Police Force fired teargas at #RevolutionNow Protesters in Lagos.

The protesters had converged in front of Yaba Stadium to protest against the growing spate of insecurity and other issues in the country when the policemen struck. It will be recalled that the convener of the Protest, Omoyele Sowore has since been arrested by the Department of State Security, DSS.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-fire-teargas-at-revolutionnow-protesters-arrest-several-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by stephanie11: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2019
See more
Watch videos HERE
Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2019
THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN; ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ASCERTA. angry angry

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2019
They shot at ipob protesters you kept quiet because they are Igbos..

They shot shites you kept mute because they have different faith than you..

Now it’s your turn and you want me to say a word!!

Don’t worry dear, this is just the beginning.

183 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by bro4u: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Police are just playing into the hands of the protesters, if they continue like this the protest will get international recognition (the copyrighted BBC photos above says it all) and of course public sympathy, by then it'll be too late cos more and more people will come out even more angrier.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2019
da
Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2019
I can't protest when my life is at stake o. But these guys nor dey fit dey deal with Fulani Herdsmen terrorists o

1 Like

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
Smh
Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by ct2: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
Where is Idris Abdul karem

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by nams77: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
W
Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by Raydos: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
#FreeSowore #RevolutionNow

Wait why is hashtag not working on NL? No improvement On this website at all

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by MicheyJ1: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
I'm ashamed to associate myself with this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by TheAngry1: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
This so-called revolution is nonsense!
Sowore lost an election. If his deranged followers believed in him, they would have (should have) voted for him.
This is just an ego trip.

Plus, his children are safe in New York...
so are the children of Odunmakin and FFK
Give ya sef brain.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
The Igbos: they say this is not their fight, it is the fight of the yorubas. Like as if when they came together as Biafra they could defeat Nigeria ...they don't know the meaning of allies

The Afonjas: they are online hailing their master Buhari and his fulani cabal for anything he does, whereas their own people are being slaughtered on a daily
they curse Obasanjo (their son) for talking against their fulani masters

they curse Yinka Odumakin (their son) for talking against their fulani masters

they curse Wole Soyinka (arguably one of the best minds from their soil) for talking against their fulani masters

they curse Fani-Kayode (their son) for talking against their fulani masters

they curse Sowore (their son) for talking against their fulani masters

they even curse their fellow brethren who are being tear-gassed in the protest for talking against their fulani masters
Zombies.

Sane minds are trying to Stoke the fire of real change in the nation, dumb, dampened and low-life spirited folks who have never known the meaning of living (they are just existing) are in their comfort cowardly zone saying trash against the protest

A protest that's is designed to give the nation a bright future as against a stupid government hell bent on taking the nation through the 1960s
angry

Nigerian youths are full-fledged Cowards that doesn't deserve anything
For once in your pathetic lives leave your shit hole and go abroad and experience what living is like ...what it feels to have rights ...what it feels to know your place in a nation

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
Let me buy groundnut....
I'm coming to know what's happening.
Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by MrCoker: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
cry
Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by michoim(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
Good works from Nigeria Police

3 Likes

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by tillaman(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
Not Sowore! He shouldn’t be the one leading the revolution cause he lost the election early this year so it’s more he’s pained cause he wasn’t given an appointment and Buhari is already famed for being a blood thirsty tyrant!! I just hope people wise up and not die for nothing cause Na Oyo all of them dey should they get shot in the face! No one will remember them come next week
Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by ozo13(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by Excelento(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2019
we are in serious trouble in this country.
Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2019
Fucking country
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Information reaching the POLITICS NIGERIA newsdesk this morning reveals that some officers of the Nigerian Police Force fired teargas at #RevolutionNow Protesters in Lagos.

The protesters had converged in front of Yaba Stadium to protest against the growing spate of insecurity and other issues in the country when the policemen struck. It will be recalled that the convener of the Protest, Omoyele Sowore has since been arrested by the Department of State Security, DSS.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-fire-teargas-at-revolutionnow-protesters-arrest-several-photos/
Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by babadeee(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2019
grin grin the Nigeria issues is just like film tricks
Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by kernel001: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2019
Those that voted a terrorist wants to withdraw their votes, it's too late.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by Bamz(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2019
If only half of the COZA agitators got in line with this, maybe there would be more publicity.

14 Likes

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by Toscarel: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2019
A lot of people saw the rise of tyranny, but a couple of zombies and blind followers insisted all because of hate and tribalism.
They would always be at the receiving end of this

5 Likes

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2019
please my brothers I'm fed up with the country already I have
gone through canada visa requirement, it may be thougher for me
to handle it by myself. if you knw any good agent that can help
please link me up.
thanks
0-...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) by izombie(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2019
What igbos saw sitting down the yorubas didn't see standing up..

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola & Akeredolu At Fatima Ganduje & Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding / Dozens Of Bandits Neutralized, Camps Destroyed By Air Strikes In Kaduna / Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.