Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) (948 Views)

Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Gisters: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
A yet-to-be identified lady was found dead underneath a hotel bed in Owerri the capital of Imo State.

Eyewitnesses claimed the incident occurred last weekend at a popular hotel along World Bank Road in Owerri, and a cleaner reportedly found the corpse. It was further learnt that identifying the girl has been quite difficult, as the killer who is also yet to be identified fled with her belongings including her clothes and underwear.

The Imo State Police Command are reportedly investigating the incident suspected to be a case of ritual killing. Here are photos taken from the scene of the incident below;

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/lady-found-unclad-dead-underneath-a-hotel-bed-in-owerri-photos

1 Share

Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Gisters: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2019

Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ki la ma pe eleyi bayi
May her Soul rest in peace

Parents/Guardians needs to wake up especially mothers. Please talk to your daughters, talk to your sons. The rate at which girls are falling victim of things like this is alarming and the rate at which guys are going into rituals, murders, cultism etc these days is scaring.

I know parenting is a real work load that's not easy and that's why it's usually good to start from when the kids are 2 years and not when they are 6 years or older.

May God help us and give us the Grace to train up our children in the right way just as the bible said we should train them up. The bible was right when it said train up your kid in the way of the Lord and when they grow, they won't depart from it.

It actually works. Catch them very young. Not just catching them young, but also follow up on them till they are old.

I have seen lots of persons who their parents started very young with them and I am very pleased with what they have become today...

Parents teach your young kids the things of God. Not just book book book. Tell them about God. Pray together, Have Devotions together, Study the word together, make them ask questions and you ask questions too. Tell them what God likes and what God hates. Tell them what is wrong and what is right.

For instance, when my nieces and nephews are around, The Bible is our bed time story. We pick a character in the bible and that's what we read throughout till we finish the book. I even just found out of recent that they love the book of John. We have just finished reading the book of John. Lol we moved to another book and I started hearing aunty it's not like John etc.

That's my bed time story for the kids. We read, share the word, talk about the person of the Holy Spirit our friend, talk about heaven and hell. Tell them what is good and bad. What God likes and what he frowns at. Talk about Heaven and Hell. Ask them what department they love to join in church etc.

My 7year old niece told me of recent that she wants to speak in tongues and I was like whao. I said to her, the Holy Spirit will help you to pray in tongues.

Parents please watch what your kids read, or see. Asides school books, get them Godly books to read. After reading ask them questions and what they think of what they read. You will hear them asking one or two question too.

For my niece, I bought her Good Morning Holy Spirit to read. We take it chapter by chapter at night.

Parents please know the friends they keep. Allow only Godly friends from Godly Parents or background (Awon to jade lati ile oni gbagbo).

Above all, never allow your busy schedules or your current financial status (rich or poor) make you neglect your children. Do not allow it keep you far away from your children... May God help us.

God's Grace.

Read my signature
Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Gisters: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
You might have a serial killer on your hands. This is the 2nd girl I've seen with a white cloth tied around her neck, unless there's something I'm missing about the cloth. Perhaps it's used to hide strangulation marks?
Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by adecz: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Yahoo + + + in axion.!!!

The operator has to do 1O for the
ritual to complete...

Una slay mamas,
who's next??

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Two down.
More to go. angry
Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Jayslicky: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
I think that lady was a runsgirl. The killer obviously killed her when she was in a relax state, it could have happened this way , the man woke her from sleep after a marathon sex asked for her underwear, been a girl who knows what's up, she quickly tried to run, the man quickly followed her after she came down from the bed and jumped on her, pushed her to the ground and started strangling her, she tried to resist but he had too much strength for her. That posture of her when dead is most likely from strangulation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Jayslicky: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
I think that lady was a runsgirl. The killer obviously killed her when she was in a relax state, it could have happened this way , the man woke her from sleep after a marathon sex asked for her underwear, been a girl who knows what's up, she quickly tried to run, the man quickly followed her after she came down from the bed and jumped on her, pushed her to the ground and started strangling her, she tried to resist but he had too much strength for her. That posture of her when dead is most likely from strangulation.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Evil people everywhere
Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Nbote(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jayslicky:

Na too much film dey do U
Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Nbote(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
rafhell:
Evil people everywhere

With no body parts missing, no cut marks and d white clothe on her neck she was obviously strangled with d clothe...
Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Who else noticed that it's the same killing pattern used on a lady reported dead some days ago in Port Harcourt?

The same using of white clothe to strangle her
Re: Lady Found Uclad Dead Underneath A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
So sad.

(1) (Reply)

Man Beheads Wife, Then Throws The Head Into Canal (photos) / 3 Suspected Kidnappers Burnt To Death In Abuja (photos) / How To Identify If Your Kids Belong To Marlian Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.