Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Abuja Failed Protest Blamed On Rain And The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Failed Protest Blamed On Rain And The President (746 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Terror Attack on MKO Abiola Stadium Blamed on IPOB / Why Nigerias Problems Can't All Be Blamed On Buhari - An Objective View / SEE VIDEO: Anambra Monarchs Caught Sharing Money Before Abuja Failed Trip (2) (3) (4)

Abuja Failed Protest Blamed On Rain And The President by Vixlot: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Naija I hail o...

Re: Abuja Failed Protest Blamed On Rain And The President by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Now this is funny... Hahahahaha...

I have laughed. Did you see my laughter up there?

This protest failed even before it begun. Sowore's involvement, somewhat, tilted the "rationality and fairness" in its idea. You contest against a man; he defeats you. You congratulate him and declare the process that brought him into power as transparent; now you revolt against him?

Youths, the helpless conduits for this protests, I plead that you pay no heed to any man seeking to use you for protests such as these.

You want to change Nigeria? Change your personal space and your street, community, and ultimately Nigeria, will be better for it.

Chukwuemeka Ojukwu and Yakubu Gowon learned this lesson 3 years too late.

Re: Abuja Failed Protest Blamed On Rain And The President by festacman(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Abuja Failed Protest Blamed On Rain And The President by Vixlot: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
iamadonis2:
Now this is funny... Hahahahaha...

I have laughed. Did you see my laughter up there?

This protest failed even before it begun. Sowore's involvement, somewhat, tilted the "rationality and fairness" in its idea. You contest against a man; he defeats you. You congratulate him and declare the process that brought him into power as transparent; now you revolt against him?

Youths, the helpless conduits for this protests, I plead that you pay no heed to any man seeking to use you for protests such as these.

You want to change Nigeria? Change your personal space and your street, community, and ultimately Nigeria, will be better for it.

Chukwuemeka Ojukwu and Yakubu Gowon learned this lesson 3 years too late.

GOD BLESS YOU

Re: Abuja Failed Protest Blamed On Rain And The President by ambu2: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
If it is true that rain stopped the #revolutionnow protest in Abuja then the organizers are not serious. Rather than stop the revolution, rain suppose to fuel the fire of the protest to burn well well.

Re: Abuja Failed Protest Blamed On Rain And The President by lawrsmith(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
These people are not serious; what are they protesting for? I thought that Swore Omoleye have good vision for Nigeria. What this people should be protesting for is true Federalism, let all Region govern itself, with total control for their security and their resources. Without these nothing will work in Nigeria and peace will never return. Even their reason for the protest is laughable and can never be achieved as far as Nigeria remains with this structure. If they can agitate for true Federalism, the whole region will join the revolution protest apart from the greedy and dependent Northerners

Pictures Of Former Minister Akinwunmi Adesina And Paul Kagame At G7 / Buhari Sends Powerful Warning To Nigerians Living Abroad / Nnamdi Kanu Briefing IPOB Members In Brussels (Photos)