Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Race Equality Quiz - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Race Equality Quiz (1100 Views)

6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large / Ile-ife - The Cradle Of Yoruba Race, Fact, Myth And Belief / Do You Believe In Gender Equality? If Yes/no, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Race Equality Quiz by jaybee3(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2010
Please does anyone know the name of this woman?

Re: Race Equality Quiz by queeneve: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2010
I am going to give you a list of black women who fought in racial equality since 1950's to Present Day

My first choice is:

Ella Baker

However, the picture is not current so I am assuming it older women back in the day so here also a list of other women if that not Ella Baker

Rosa Parks
Fannie Lou Hamer
Ida B Wells

Hope that helps! grin
Re: Race Equality Quiz by jaybee3(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2010
None of them Queen E
Thanks though cool
Re: Race Equality Quiz by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
Winnie Mandela
Re: Race Equality Quiz by jaybee3(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2010
Thanks bro.
You are absolutely right. Much appreciated
Re: Race Equality Quiz by queeneve: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2010
You know what, I was saying that either Nelson Mandela wife or daughter if it an African woman then I said it might be Desmond Tutu's sister,

Then I said it might be Black American woman,

So that why I named all Black american women,

That what I get for not following my FIRST MIND, the funny thing I just finish reading a book about NELSON MANDELA LIFE!!!!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGH (throws a plate on ground)
Re: Race Equality Quiz by jaybee3(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2010
OK calm down Queen E
You will still get a belgium dark choc for trying tongue
Re: Race Equality Quiz by jaybee3(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2010
More questions for you Q tongue

In what year was slavery abolished in the United States?

Which European nation was the first to stop trading African slaves to the United States in 1794?

Which rap stars stage name was borrowed from an Inca warrior king who fought against the Spanish?

Skin colour correlates most closely with?

Who said: “It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence"?

What is the name of the black athlete (pictured above) who irritated Adolf Hitler by winning 4 gold medals during the 1936 Olympic games in Berlin and which country did he represent?

Most human genetic variation can be found:
a)Within any local population, for example, among Zulus, or among Hmong
b)Between two populations on the same continent, for example between Irish and Poles
c)Between two populations on different continents, for example between Koreans and Zulus
d)Between any two continents, for example, between Africa and Asia
e)Between tall people and short people

Who Said “Race hate isn't human nature; race hate is the abandonment of human nature.”?
Re: Race Equality Quiz by madlady(f): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2010
Slavery was abolished in the United States in 1865

The first European Nation to stop trading slaves to the United States in 1794 was France.

The name of the black athlete (no picture above tongue) who irritated Hitler by winning 4 gold medals during the 1936 Olympic games was JESSE OWENS.
Re: Race Equality Quiz by jaybee3(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^^^
clap clap clap
well done kiss kiss
What about the rest?

(1) (Reply)

7 Things I Don't Like Nigerians.... / What's Happen In Sango Ota? / Whats Does Old Warri Mean ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.