Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL (909 Views)

We Are Not In Alliance With Any Political Party - Labour Party / Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by igwesylv: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
The Biafra Nations Youth League, BNYL, has denied being in alliance with the RevolutionNow protest of the presidential candidate of African Action Congress (AAC), Omoyele Sowore, even as it used harsh words against the northern part of the country.

On Monday reports that heavily-armed security operatives from the Police Command in Lagos, the Army, and the NSCDC barricaded the entrance to the National Stadium, Surulere, ahead of the RevolutionNow protest spearheaded by Omoyele Sowore.

DSS had arrested Sowore over the weekend after h

Read more: https://ugobestiky.com/not-alliance-sowore-revolution-now-biafra-nyl/#ixzz5vjXPTv00

Read more: https://ugobestiky.com/not-alliance-sowore-revolution-now-biafra-nyl/

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
My people must not having alliance with them oo .

I know if it were to b fulani herdsmen we're will go quick find alliance with it.

We only want aliance with d following..

Shites

Bokoharram

Biafra

Niger delta militants

Crude oil bunkers

Land grabbing

Drugs importation and exportation

Fake products

Baby factory

Child trafficking

Amongst others
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by valenu(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
I know say this revolution no go get water because, no unity. If igbo dey do, Yoruba and Hausa go dey laff and mock them. If Hausa dey do, iggbo and Yoruba go dey laff dem. Now, Yoruba dey do, igbo and Hausa dey laaf denm.why? No unity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
valenu:
I know say this revolution no go get water because, no unity. If igbo dey do, Yoruba and Hausa go dey laff and mock them. If Hausa dey do, iggbo and Yoruba go dey laff dem. Now, Yoruba dey do, igbo and Hausa dey laaf denm.why? No unity.
Yoruba doesn't have anything to do with revolution we're satisfy with buhari.

We're not cowards

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by mrvitalis(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

We're not cowards

U mean yoruba muslims ...the last time o checked over 45% of yorubas rejected buhari and osibanjo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
"He the gods reject ...".
Northerners reject him, biafra rejects him, am waiting for OPC to do same then I'll complete the proverb.
Obviously they'll make him mad.
Sowore you are OYO.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by valenu(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

We're not cowards
Why are you referring to yourself as coward?
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by chiagozien(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Why would any sane biafran join yorubas in their revolution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by splendour7(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
My people must not having alliance with them oo .

I know if it were to b fulani herdsmen we're will go quick find alliance with it.

We only want aliance with d following..

Shites

Bokoharram

Biafra

Niger delta militants

Crude oil bunkers

Land grabbing

Drugs importation and exportation

Fake products

Baby factory

Child trafficking

Amongst others

this Wan Don Kolo!
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by adekolaelect(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
Why would any sane biafran join yorubas in their revolution.
but you can take your dirty month to condemn Yoruba for not Atimulated and Biafruod with you ?
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Obviously this group doesn't speak for the igbos. The recognized leader of IPOB, Kanu has spoken in support of the protests. All this shadow groups are just agents of the presidency. Period!
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
splendour7:
this Wan Don Kolo!
That's what we want ...afonja

1 Like

Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by izombie(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
adekolaelect:
but you can take your dirty month to condemn Yoruba for not Atimulated and Biafruod with you ?
yes. Had it been you supported igbos and their agitation for biafra i bet you igbos would have joined in this revolution. But since you guys decided to condemn anything about the igbos and even applauded the army for killing unarmed igbos during python dance, how do you expect igbos to collaborate with you on anything?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by ElsonMorali: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sowore's biggest mistake was meeting with Nnamdi Kanu.

Oil and water should never mix. Light and darkness are mutually exclusive.
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by valenu(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Sowore's biggest mistake was meeting with Nnamdi Kanu.

Oil and water should never mix. Light and darkness are mutually exclusive.
Keyboard warrior! I sight u
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
We're not cowards

Lolzzzz
The last statement be though...
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
This Is pure oodua protest.
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by ElsonMorali: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
valenu:

Keyboard warrior! I sight u
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by adekolaelect(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
izombie:
yes. Had it been you supported igbos and their agitation for biafra i bet you igbos would have joined in this revolution. But since you guys decided to condemn anything about the igbos and even applauded the army for killing unarmed igbos during python dance, how do you expect igbos to collaborate with you on anything?
mind you sowore revolution doesn't represent Yoruba demang in any way but he is doing his own base on contract/business giving to him by those that hide their identities because the power game played didn't favour them. We Yoruba don't just go on streets for unreasonable protest.majority of his supporters are Ipob media warriors and those that support any thing against the present government who lost from the last power game .
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sowore has been abandoned by the Yorubas and the Igbos

Chai
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
adekolaelect:
mind you sowore revolution doesn't represent Yoruba demang in any way but he is doing his own base on contract/business giving to him by those that hide their identities because the power game played didn't favour them. We Yoruba don't just go on streets for unreasonable protest.majority of his supporters are Ipob media warriors and those that support any thing against the present government who lost from the last power game .

This one has denied his brother, same way una deny Abiola, Awolowo

1 Like

Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by adekolaelect(m): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eartquake1:

This one has denied his brother, same way una deny Abiola, Awolowo
yes I voted for him (sowore)for presidency which I know is a legitimate way of revolution we can bring to Nigeria but many of you supporting his violence revolution but failed to support his presidential election that can bring legitimate or lawful revolution .you all relied on Bringing Atiku or Buhari which we all know both are failure and recycled leaders that can not bring any Meaningful new Ideas that can change Nigeria.continuing supporting violence and lawlessness if the consequences comes the masses will surfer it.
Re: We Are Not In Alliance With Sowore Revolution Now- Biafra NYL by AfonjaConehead: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Yoruba doesn't have anything to do with revolution we're satisfy
with buhari.

We're not cowards

Of course,a Nepa bill degree holder will always be satisfy with his fellow Nepa bill degree holder

cheesy grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adeibeku

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Never Leave Japan Alive, Nnamdi Kanu Threatens . / Sack CBN Governor Now - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Buhari / Sen. Dino Melaye Finally Meets President Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.