Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) (32851 Views)

EndSARS Memorial: Protester Arrested During Interview At Lekki Toll Gate (Video) / Revolution Now: Heavily Armed Security Operatives Storm Roads, Streets (Photos) / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Gossipninja: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Scores of protesters under the guise of #RevolutionIsNow were Monday teargas by officers of Nigerian Police and sister agencies, dispersing them from the National Stadium, Surulele, Lagos State.

It was gathered that no fewer than 10 persons have been arrested.

According to a video making rounds online, one of the attested protesters was heard screaming and berating President Buhari for using force on them.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/revolutionisnow-protester-arrested-in-lagos-berates-buhari/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bf_1ynxhEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIipfLpGH3c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9dOdTLD4ug

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Gossipninja: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
More Disturbing Videos HERE

3 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nigeria is beyond redemption. No point. Thank God my canada PR is almost due. Sowore the foolish fake activist. Kept his wife and kids in new york

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Cryomancer: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Whoever watched this and still commend this government, is actually just waiting in line to get their own taste of the Poo.

The igbo's were being dealt with, and other tribes turned a blind eyes. Now the south west is being invaded by herdsmen and other tribes are turning a blind eyes. Today the military is manhandling peaceful protesters and we all sit behind our keypads and type rubbish and some are being tribalistic and political with our comments and turn blind eyes.

We all forget the ripple effects of the actions of today.. Everybody will eventually get served in the long run, no matter your tribe and political affiliation and there will be nobody to stand with you to resist because what goes around comes around.

Nigeria is too foolish as a nation... the citizen are extremely docile.... It's obvious that the creation of much state actually brought us nothing than division.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by BuyACar(f): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
My own question is that, why is all those that lead the protest in Jonathan regime not leading this revolution?

Why are they only protesting from the phone and media in the comfort of their home?

My verdict: fellow youths go and rest, when they're ready we'd get up

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yoruba show of shame

7 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by princeade86(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
while buhari enjoyed his own freedom of protest during 2014. I wept for nigeria. our leaders are heartless. they are stealing from us, still arresting us. I know many military and paramilitary not happy with what they are doing, but they follow order from above. can't buratai be sacked ni or AGF.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by StrikeBack(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
GUN 2 Suun

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Mutemenot(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Them never see anything
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by naijajobx: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
We are being ruled by black donald trump
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
I would want to speak but its so sad the Yoruba contributed to this hydra we have now. In fact he is worst than hydra, he is thanus.

Only Avenger fans will understand this

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by crownwealth: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fools!

You all voted for the TERRORIST!

Enjoy your CHAIN-GE!

Shithole!

What I know is that Mohomodu Buhari will not go unpunished.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by landmark86: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Funny enuff
All these security agency especially the NPF go dey behave has if dey are not much concern or affected, meanwhile na dem suffer pass.
Na so one wey be my neighbour (Naija police man), his wife dey alwayz come to my wife to borrow things including salt, Maggi, kerosene and matches.
God punish dem all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by feezy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
So if you don’t see it on Instagram... you will not talk about it.... who seun Dey employ dis days

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Jerryembassy91(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by butpro(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Are these uniform men well paid?

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by ebenezerdaniel(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
naija which way

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by EddieCAD(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
cool
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by BenAndrew: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Who did this to Nigeria? God where have we gone wrong

No form of protest is allowed in Nigeria anymore it's a shame though.

5 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Pat081: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tina26:
Nigeria is beyond redemption. No point. Thank God my canada PR is almost due. Sowore the foolish fake activist. Kept his wife and kids in new york
Abi now only God can save us
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Kapeter(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Same in osogbo and calabar.

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by yusuff4u2c(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Getintouch2004(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Revolution is not something you wake up one morning and decide to do.
First send missiles to National Assembly when they are all in session. That place houses 80% of Nigeria problems.
Secondly, send missiles to state house when they will have their FEC MEETING.
Oga Sowore, Do these things and become the hero of our time.

18 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by dangoteinlaw: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
I don't know which is funnier , the faces of the policemen or the patronizing comments from those Instagram kids lmao

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nigerians from all works of life should have been out there enmasse to participate in the peaceful protest and overwhelm their infrastructural capacity to arrest and detain them. I am sure they do not have the capacity to detain 50,000 people. On a side note, the organizers of the protest should have tagged it "FREEDOM NOW" rather than "REVOLUTION NOW." It's all about perception and semantics.

8 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by landmark86: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tina26:

Go away u foolishhhhhh
U are part of our problem
Idiottttttttttt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Larryndelaw: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jobless people. Do u see any rich man children there?. Never u will never see them. U protest at your Risk. You die for nothing and u will be forgotten in a second.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) by OgboAto: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
X

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp / Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo) / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.