Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Bbnaija 2019: ‘no Juju Can Take Me Out Of ‘pepper Dem’ Edition’ – Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: ‘no Juju Can Take Me Out Of ‘pepper Dem’ Edition’ – Mercy (428 Views)

Charly Boy Wants Uche Ogbodo To Do Nude Photoshoot To 'Pepper Dem' / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: ‘no Juju Can Take Me Out Of ‘pepper Dem’ Edition’ – Mercy by Gistsfanz: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Female housemate of the ‘pepper dem’ edition, Mercy has declared that nothing can take her out of the Big Brother house until after completing the 99 days.
Mercy made the declaration while in a conversation with co-housemates, Diane and Esther.
BBNaija 2019: 'No Juju Can Take Me Out Of ‘Pepper Dem’ Edition' - Mercy
Expressing her confidence that she would possibly go home with the grand prize of N60 million, Mercy said not even charm from her village can take her out of the house until the last day
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/bbnaija-2019-no-juju-can-take-me-out-of.html
She said: “Am here, Me I dey here 99 days. Even Juju from village no fit comot me. I am here till 99 days by the special grace of God. If not i go even the money self join.

Mercy is 26-year-old Mercy Eke is a video vixen and businesswoman who hopes to start her own fashion brand or label if she wins the grand prize.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/bbnaija-2019-no-juju-can-take-me-out-of.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Fans Almost Got Burnt Alive While Drowning In The Show / Bbnaija: Pepper Dem Housemate, Diane Confirms Her Virginity, Reveals When She Wi / Kevin Hart Made Tops On Forbes Highest-paid Comedians In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.