Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Sowore Has Tested His Little Side To The Tyrant he Help Brought To Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Has Tested His Little Side To The Tyrant he Help Brought To Power (298 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Social Media Regulation:Fela Kuti Warned Nigerians About The Tyrant Buhari / Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Has Tested His Little Side To The Tyrant he Help Brought To Power by denko(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Who is Next I know Tinubu will be the last
Re: Sowore Has Tested His Little Side To The Tyrant he Help Brought To Power by NkayStory(f): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
One by one,the nitwits who helped install a kmown illiterate jihardist like buhari whose brains can omly process cow-dung is habing a taste of the buhari he helped install..

E remain thieffnubbu,ogunlesi,ogundamisi et al
Re: Sowore Has Tested His Little Side To The Tyrant he Help Brought To Power by Mutemenot(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin I feel excited, I never liked Sowere for his role in the previous administration..he was too biased, infact he recruited online warrior to fight jonathern in all social media platform. Today he's dancing the same music he produced .....We must suffer this next level oh, nobody should run...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Secures Freezing Order On Accounts Linked To Ex-gov. Ambode / Sebi Una Say Abacha Wicked Abi? / Nigerian Govt Considering Review Of Revenue Sharing Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.