Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos (1370 Views)

Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by kemzy036: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yesterday, around 5:30 Pm as I drove from Isuochi to Enugu, the unthinkable happened. This was just before UNTH after Awgu junction. .
Suddenly, this hooded Person jumped out of the bush in front of me and started shooting at my Car. Before I could make anything out of it another three appeared a bit in front and bullets started flying everywhere. I have been hearing about Fulani Herdsmen but what I saw yesterday is better imagined than experienced.

The stories I have read on how these guys operate and THE EVER ABIDING PRESENCE OF JEHOVAH all worked in those few minutes. I was determined not to stop. My Staff, Prince, who was on the Passenger sit literally passed out. As the bullets rained on my Car, I kept speeding away. .
About one Kilometer from there, Just before UNTH and NNPC Mega Station was a Military Checkpoint. I heaved a sigh of relief and slowed down. I told the Army guy what was going on just behind their Post. He casually told me that they were aware.. that the driver in front of me just told them. I asked him why he was still standing there without making any move to save the vehicles behind, and he just looked at me blankly and waved me on.
By now, my entire dashboard was full of red lights. The temperature of my Car hit the highest point on the meter. I slowly drove down to the front of NNPC opposite UNTH and pulled the Car out of the road. .
It was then it dawned on me what happened. There were over 20 bullet holes in my front fender. Most of these bullets hit directly at my Radiator and other things in front of the engine. The tyres which they were after, didn't get a scratch. There were also two bullet holes on the passenger side of the Car. And few others around the Booth. Let God be praised !

But in ALL these, NOT ONE OF THOSE BULLETS TOUCHED MY BODY AND THAT OF PRINCE, the boy with me. Iam yet to know what became of other incoming vehicles. But at the Military Checkpoint, we pleaded with the army people to alert others not to go in that direction.
Praise God with me.
Nigeria is surrounded.
Nowhere is safe.
This thing is far more serious.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/former-commissioner-for-information-in.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by kemzy036: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by jlinkd78(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by blujoi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lucky escape!! If we talk they’ll say it’s either exaggerated or it’s politically motivated

1 Like

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by fergie001: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sorry oooo........

Eze Chikamnayo.....sorry again

1 Like

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by 400billionman: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sorry Sir.

Those people are Libyans.

IPOB are the real terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by Chepos1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tank God for ur life o.

1 Like

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by magoo10(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Where are the cows.. Tinubu
The stories are exaggerated.. Osibanjo
The real terrorist have been defeated, the ones you hear about are the fake ones.. Garba shehu

1 Like

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by dammyBoxes: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by Okoroawusa: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
So armed robbers,hired assassins n kidnappers would not operate in peace again?

Let's just remove these words n replace them with FULANI HERDSMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by mrsage(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is exactly why military action will not work in Nigeria.

The situation is so bad that even the military is overwhelmed (I'm not making a case for the army, they can still do better) the facts are out there for everyone to see....

Nigeria truly needs help (genuine change)
Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by otokx(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
They will still not agree that it is Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by mrsage(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
From the write up. The victim never categorically said the attackers are Fulani herdsmen .

According to him he saw a hooded person. Then another three appeared

He only said he has heard about Herdsmen in the past.

Anybody can dress like herdsmen and commit crime.

I'm Yoruba and I'm not making a case for herdsmen but I'm beginning to think there's something fishy going on.
Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by Amuocha: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
APC boys

1 Like

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by Megatrix: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
Buhari is a terrorist, stupid Fulani cow of a president

1 Like

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by saaron(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fulani Terrorist militia has declared WAR on Nigerians especially those in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria. The earlier we know this the better.
Self defence is a UNIVERSAL HUMAN RIGHT!
Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by saaron(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Megatrix:
Buhari is a terrorist, stupid Fulani cow of a president
Nigerians better have it at the back of their minds that Buhari's devilish govt are responsible for bringing Fulani terrorist militia form West Africa. These terrorist are camped in many forest across Nigeria. This is a FACT!
Buhari will pay for every life lost by these terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by Earlystar698(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
na good news like this I dey like

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by Masterclass32: 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
The police will soon come and deny that this ever happened. If u insist, they will say you are making inciting comments.

Nigerians need to understand that this govt is not in the least bothered about their safety. They are more concerned with RUGA and shutting down a peaceful march to protest the criminal incompetence of the govt. The earlier we rise up to protect ourselves, the better.

1 Like

Re: Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos by Nuzo1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:
So armed robbers,hired assassins n kidnappers would not operate in peace again?

Let's just remove these words n replace them with FULANI HERDSMEN.

mrsage:
From the write up. The victim never categorically said the attackers are Fulani herdsmen .

According to him he saw a hooded person. Then another three appeared

He only said he has heard about Herdsmen in the past.

Anybody can dress like herdsmen and commit crime.

I'm Yoruba and I'm not making a case for herdsmen but I'm beginning to think there's something fishy going on.

I also don't like the idea of tagging most cases like this a Fulani attack. But the truth is that most cases like this are being perpetrated by a section of Fulani people.

Fulani herdsmen has been terrorizing Ituku and Ozalla people for long. A small section of ozalla was given to Fulani herdsmen to graze their cow long ago. Now, they want to take over the village. The villagers cant do much because almost all their able bodied young men have left the village in search of greener pasture. The few times the villagers tried to repel attacks from the Fulani, their chiefs are locked up. The soldiers at the nearby checkpoints can't do much unless they want to be demoted or sacked by order from above.

Ozalla means forest; a village that houses the new UNTH along the Enugu/PH expressway.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Vote An Igbo Man For President In 2023 / Business Mogul Joseph Ukeji Bags Special Honour / Gowon: FG Should Restructure The Country To Avoid Another Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.