Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Have Been Wondering If God Really Exist? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Been Wondering If God Really Exist? (226 Views)

Been Wondering When Phyno Will Drop A New Album / I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / Do Vampires Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Wondering If God Really Exist? by Allsingles: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Some time due to the serious challenges that are facing us in this planet Earth on daily basis we began to wounder if God is really existing.
If he truly exist where is he?

If truly he is this powerful as we believe, how then is all this things happening to us?
As a human, how many times have you asked yourself several questions about the existence of God?
Even if you have not asked, you have probably thought about it?
Check out here sad
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/do-you-think-god-really-exist.html?m=1
Re: I Have Been Wondering If God Really Exist? by olu77(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
God exist. I am 100% convinced
Re: I Have Been Wondering If God Really Exist? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Only a sane intelligent person can answer such question.... You just have to look around you to have a clear answer to your question

Sadly, the majority of people who believe in god are deluded follow-follow brainless sheep who need to believe that a miracle god is gonna come and solve all the issues in their miserable lives.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Wondering If God Really Exist? by Thugaa: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
olu77:
God exist. I am 100% convinced
He doesnt exist i am 100% sure
Re: I Have Been Wondering If God Really Exist? by olu77(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Thugaa:

He doesnt exist i am 100% sure

How did you arrive at a conclusion that there is no God?
Re: I Have Been Wondering If God Really Exist? by Thugaa: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
olu77:

How did you arrive at a conclusion that there is no God?
Are you a christian or a muslim?
Re: I Have Been Wondering If God Really Exist? by olu77(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Thugaa:

Are you a christian or a muslim?

I am a Christian, what does it have to do with the existence of God?
Re: I Have Been Wondering If God Really Exist? by Thugaa: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
It has a lot to do with me answering your question. The term god/God mean different thing to different people. I just wanted to be sure the kind you were asking me about. You see the kind of your god and the one the Op is asking about doenst exist. If you believe there is a God seated on a throne with angels singing halleluyah to daily and that when you die you ll go to him to sing halleluyah to him forever in a golden paradise or end up in fire is total bullshit! Total jagons You heard that right. All it takes for you to do is a little questioning, a little reasoning and a little research. Aint you a christian because you were born into a christian family. You would have been a muslim or a buddhist or whatever religion if you were born into those families. Thats what you ve been fed from small and its abit hard to get out of it unless you really start questioning everything

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares What Happened When He Confronted His Crush(photos) / Qubweb:what Are The Best Ways To Fight Corruption In Nigeria? / 19 Days After DSS Fails To Release Detained OAU Activist, Transfers Him To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.