Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos (41398 Views)

22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / Herdsmen Invade Ondo State Community, Kill Farmer, Injure Eight Other Residents / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by mrZENographer: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stupid/ignorant people join cults.
If your are a cultists, your cult members can turn against you and kill you any moment.
Do you realise if you die in cultism it's eternity in Hellfire?

1 Like

Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by Legitn(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Do you know that na every day now killing dey happens for Nigeria like seriously I am tired I am beginning to lose hope over this so call Nigeria
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by sebali: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
post=80972600:

shocked shocked
RIVERS OF BLOOD!!!

May God Almighty continue to protect we his children from the useless and devilish bloodsuckers in that part of the country

Na so u go see dem bad boys everywhere, wey dem eyes go just dey RED like women monthly period.
Animals!

And what is ur perfect saint PMB doing about it.. B4 u call wike remember all security architectures are federal

3 Likes

Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by aziaka111(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
thisw
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by Sterope(f): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Blame the government

By the time they arrest 20 of these silly bloggers and journalists, the rest will find sense wherever they kept it.

Shibaraba:
See shotgun levels.
Nigeria Don cast

By the way this forum na trash
Unverified news litter it's frontpage
For how can a picture of a door riddled with bullets validate the ops claim of a clash between Cultists and a vigilante group.
With this picture the headline could be anything like

Vigilante gun mistakenly goes off and spoils their door
Hunter aims at a rat,hits vigilante car door
Man celebrating man city's win, celebrates with gunshots
Mosquito dodges bullets, hits car door.
Just anything.

But Mr blogger knew the mod has fish brain and thus laid the bait by using keywords cultists and death and, the muntular bit it, and sent it to front page. Wise blogger.

In all say no to cultism
I talk am. This blogger na correct liar. Better go do shoemaker or go dey sell palmi no be by force to blog. Spreading lies everywhere. This singular act fit start crisis but your delusional brain no fit reason am. Ekuke
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by sebali: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:

And the oil for arms trade is importing weapons into region like refined crude. The only thing holding SS back is the FG. If a Nigeria breaks, that region will go into turmoil.

And it's out of love or is it the love of the oil that's why you still want them in Nigeria?
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by MyGeneration(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
See shotgun levels.
Nigeria Don cast

By the way this forum na trash
Unverified news litter it's frontpage
For how can a picture of a door riddled with bullets validate the ops claim of a clash between Cultists and a vigilante group.
With this picture the headline could be anything like

Vigilante gun mistakenly goes off and spoils their door
Hunter aims at a rat,hits vigilante car door
Man celebrating man city's win, celebrates with gunshots
Mosquito dodges bullets, hits car door.
Just anything.

But Mr blogger knew the mod has fish brain and thus laid the bait by using keywords cultists and death and, the muntular bit it, and sent it to front page. Wise blogger.

In all say no to cultism
I talk am. This blogger na correct liar. Better go do shoemaker or go dey sell palmi no be by force to blog. Spreading lies everywhere. This singular act fit start crisis but your delusional brain no fit reason am. Ekuke
its real. the blogger only used the pic as a proxy. It happens

1 Like

Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by BrutusOj(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
Cult clashes everywhere, can't these stupiid guys channel their energy and ability to use weapons well to lead the much needed revolution?
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by Pvssy: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
sebali:

And it's out of love or is it the love of the oil that's why you still want them in Nigeria?

My region is self sufficient and will forever remain the economic hub of West Africa. Am just saying the fact I know about them. It's a volatile and tensed atmosphere out there.
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by Kerfuffle: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Cultism/gang war
Kidnapping
Prostitution
Broken families
Irresponsibles parents
Etc.

Rivers state, a state that should have been one of the best all-round in Nigeria has totally been reduced to a gangland!
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by Barrywest(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Which kain local gun b DAT,
I don't get, thats is to stay the steel abi aluminum can protect an endangered person from impending bullets...

#foreignmanstillinshock
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by mrZENographer: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Legitn:
Do you know that na every day now killing dey happens for Nigeria like seriously I am tired I am beginning to lose hope over this so call Nigeria

Infact you are not wrong.
With the rate at Chosen people are testifying of God delivering them from human ritualist, armed robbers. It shows crime is indeed increasing.
Be a Chosen and be protected.

"If you know these things, happy are ye if you do them". John 13:17
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by shogsman(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Locally made pistols, a real desert eagle will penetrate that car seamlessly.
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by Legitn(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
mrZENographer:

Infact you are not wrong.
With the rate at Chosen people are testifying of God delivering them from human ritualist, armed robbers. It shows crime is indeed increasing.
Be a Chosen and be protected.

"If you know these things, happy are ye if you do them". John 13:17

May God help us all
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by sebali: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:

My region is self sufficient and will forever remain the economic hub of West Africa. Am just saying the fact I know about them. It's a volatile and tensed atmosphere out there.

So pls encourage the FG to let Naija disintegrate and let any region that cannot survive on it's own colapse.... Dnt love the SS more than herself
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by erico2k2(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
beardedboy:
Somebody up there is blaming Buhari for the barbarism of his kinsmen. This shows that these people are nothing but bigots.

Is it Buhari that started cult groups in your home. Haven't you all been killing yourself since time immemorial?!

Or those vigilantes, do you think they can function without approval from the government? Freaking bloodthirsty Igbos.

How can you want to blame someone else for your barbarism?!

Remind us again who is the Chief Security Officer of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by PapaAdanna: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Awka made

Just look at the bullet dents on the car grin
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by EDON76: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
My experience at that Ndele on the East-West road while going from Warri to Portharcourt last two weeks was a near miss to death. I thought that was last day on earth here. The fully loaded Sienna vehicle right in front of us was emptied, all the 8 passengers Kidnapped and moved into the forest. This is really a precarious time. We've never had it this bad in this country.
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by ossyla(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wait until it enters ur body
Mutemenot:
winkwhich kind gun no fit penetrate that pan
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by Edyice: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amuocha:
Sai Buhari

Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by otokx(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
englishmart:
Rivers state and gun violence are closer than 5 and 6.
Only 27 people in the entire Rivers state don't have a gun. If I dont have a good gun, I won't go near that state.

Rivers of BLOOD

This is a big lie, nobody in my street has a gun and we are more than 27.

1 Like

Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by gabsmilez(m): 5:42am On Aug 06, 2019
Mutemenot:
Aba made gun sir
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by LASTBHORN: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2019
TruthinAction:
The root of the problem is irresponsible Fathers that abandon their children with their baby mamas to cater for. Most of these boys are children from single parents who never were given attention.

Some are products of polygamous family where the children are too many for the Parents to give attention.

The last course is unemployment. The idle man is the devils workshop.
GBAM, YOU NAILED IT

1 Like

Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2019
Mutemenot:
grin grin grin
No be all gun-looking objects be gun or there may be weak and strong guns. Lolzzzzz
Re: Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos by olumalcolm(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2019
Mutemenot:
na shotgun or pump action shot at close range. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti / Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Police Arrest Imo Man For Burning 12-year-old Maid’s Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.