Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

How Can The Existence Of God Be Proven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can The Existence Of God Be Proven? (247 Views)

Atheism Will Be Baseless If These Can Be Proven / Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can The Existence Of God Be Proven? by Allsingles: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
I'm beginning to think that I needs proof that God really exist.
Has anyone felt like me?
I strongly believe that we can all read this, so we can know more about the existence of God.
smiley
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/do-you-think-god-really-exist.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How Can The Existence Of God Be Proven? by Anas09: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Allsingles:
Has anyone felt like me?
I strongly believe that we can all read this, so we can know more about the existence of God.
smiley
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/do-you-think-god-really-exist.html?m=1
Begin by holding wind with your fist, snap it and post it here, we shall take it from there.

1 Like

Re: How Can The Existence Of God Be Proven? by Pvssy: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Drink irresponsibly

And see what runs through your mind when you dead drunk.

You will be closer to the realms that you evolve around.
Re: How Can The Existence Of God Be Proven? by EmperorHarry: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
Drink irresponsibly

Dude there are drugs that can do that with as little as one tablet wink

1 Like

Re: How Can The Existence Of God Be Proven? by johnydon22(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Allsingles:
Has anyone felt like me?
smiley

Let me help you with the basics:

There are two types of proof in principle.

Deductive proof
Inductive proof

Deductive proof that types of argument reliant sorely on logic.
Example: Mathematics is deductive in nature.

A = B
B = C

Therefore C = A.

This is a deductive exercise.

Deductive proofs can be employed to pinpoint logical factors responsible for a certain conclusion.

You can through your apparent observations on race in the planet, that colder region seem to have light skinned races with wooly hairs, hotter regions seems to have more swarthier races to deductively postulate that skin color is correlated with climactic conditions.

Inductive proofs are type of proofs that are empirical in nature.

Take the race example I gave above, Inductive approach would include, having isolated tests, delving deeper into racial DNA to conclusively empirically show the correlation between climate and skin color.

So, while you can say that inductive arguments are appeal to empiricism or reduction to the senses, you can say that deductivism is appeal to sorely reason.

To the question of God, you must first understand what God by definition is;

God by definition is transcendental meaning it is of no observational consequence to this space - time.

There is absolutely no one that can provide empirical proof of God, there is no such thing. If you are asking for empirical proof then there can be no such thing since appeal to empricism would contradict God as a definition.

God was postulated in human philosophy through deduction. (Meaning; It is a logical approximation that may or may not be real)

In philosophical connotations "God is a conclusion reached through apperception, that's sorely through reason. It cannot be related to the external senses, cannot be perceived, only conceived, can be defined but not demonstrated"

So, if you are looking for deductive arguments for God, you may look at God as deduced through ontology.

So, in other words, you must first define the type of proof you are seeking in order to proceed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can The Existence Of God Be Proven? by johnydon22(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
Drink irresponsibly

Anas09:

Begin by holding wind with your fist, snap it and post it here, we shall take it from there.
The type of nonsense you guys post here these days is the stuff of weed

1 Like

Re: How Can The Existence Of God Be Proven? by EmperorHarry: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
johnydon22:
The type of nonsense you guys post here these days is the stuff of weed
Lmao..As in grin
I'd advise you don't stress yourself on the delusive nature of the OP post..It's rhetorical which ultimately leads you to the link(if you didn't check it out)

(1) (Reply)

Iran Lured El-zakzaky Into Shiite With Money – Islamic Movement Leader’s Brother / What Does The Bible Say About Divorce And Remarriage? / Questions About The African Traditional Religion ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.