Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

We All Wanted To Become Doctors, Engineers & Lawyers – What Have You Become Now? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / We All Wanted To Become Doctors, Engineers & Lawyers – What Have You Become Now? (842 Views)

See The Funniest Houses Ever Built By African 'engineers' / Wife Wanted To Know How To Make Love But.... / Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Wanted To Become Doctors, Engineers & Lawyers – What Have You Become Now? by Airfund: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
We all wanted to become Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers & bank managers back then when we were still very young (nursery & primary school days). What have you become now?

Let’s not kill the fun guys – click on link to drop your own part of the story !!� https://airfund.com.ng/lets-talk-we-all-wanted-to-become-doctors-engineers-lawyers-what-have-you-become-now/#top

Re: We All Wanted To Become Doctors, Engineers & Lawyers – What Have You Become Now? by Katenavas(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
yahoo girl
Re: We All Wanted To Become Doctors, Engineers & Lawyers – What Have You Become Now? by catwalq(f): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Special Adviser on matters that don't concern me grin

1 Like

Re: We All Wanted To Become Doctors, Engineers & Lawyers – What Have You Become Now? by BlackfireX: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Buhari s zombie grin

(1) (Reply)

If One Of Your Teeth Cost N10M, How Many Will You Sell? / Twitter Is A Wild Place / Poker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.