Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp (52574 Views)

Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp. / Facebook Messenger, Instagram And Whatsapp Servers Are Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by ArahCharles: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2019
Those with money always on negative conditions
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by Ekakamba: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2019
MrCuteking:
Facebook has destroyed so many lives. Little wonder many countries have started placing it on ban.

I think Nigeria should ban Facebook to reduce jealousy and suicide.

Before you quote me please know it's just my opinion.

No be fight
You said the truth. People should watch 'The Great Hack', they will understand the logic.
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by grandstar(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2019
bettercreature:
There must be reasons behind it,he is not really loved around the world anymore like the past few year because of his quest for money over peoples privacy,many are closing their Facebook account everyday

Facebook should weather the storm. What percentage of people are closing accounts? It isn't making much dent on them.

Recently they were fined $5bn. A financial analyst said the fine was a slap on the wrist. Said the fine was just too small. The market reacted positively to the news.

Instagram has proven to very profitable purchase and WhatsApp is yet to be monetized but I'm sensing soon.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by COUSIN1279(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2019
buhari from facebook
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by bluefilm: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2019
MrCuteking:
Facebook has destroyed so many lives. Little wonder many countries have started placing it on ban.

No be fight

Your opinion is very stupid and lame.

Are you saying you personally, can commit suicide out of jealousy?
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by AntiMCU: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2019
Bad idea if you ask me...
They should allow them maintain their names.
More like a house of brands thing.
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by MrTrend(m): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2019
AntiMCU:
Bad idea if you ask me...
They should allow them maintain their names.
More like a house of brands thing.

Are you sure you read the news at all? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by AntiMCU: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2019
MrTrend:

Are you sure you read the news at all? cool
You mean "Whatsapp for facebook" and "Instagram for facebook"
Sucks! cool
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by simhost: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2019
grin
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by deolivette: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2019
Is this necessary?
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by tigerclaws: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:

Noted
[/s]
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by Ajikawo1999(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2019
MrCuteking:

No be fight
alaye u no get sense kon kon hw FB tay distroy peson life nw oya sor ka gbo
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by Bizibi(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Vixlot:
One day, I'll be greater than Mark, Jeff, Bill and Warren

dreams,dreams,dreams....
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2019
Vixlot:

Before you type this. check your age, finance & your capacity, and las las your country
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by Freddy94(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2019
bluefilm:

Your opinion is very stupid and lame.

Are you saying you personally, can commit suicide out of jealousy?
Oga calm down before you start trolling people nah he wasn't even talking about himself "personally" you obviously want to take the issue to a whole different level without even getting his point!
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by davidodiba(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2019
Vixlot:

Then start now! No matter how small the steps
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by odomat(f): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Good day, thanks once again for your votes in the 1st stage of this contest.
Kindly take a moment to go through the link below to help COLE IREOLUWAKIITAN ZURIEL advance to the 3rd stage of the PEARS BABY OF THE YEAR 2019 Contest. Your vote counts, please share this post as only 15 babies will selected out of 500 ...Thank you

https://pears.ourcontest.io/r5K3c0/qtM35?w=76934205&e=223668610
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2019
Bestchoice4me:
In Nigeria here, we don't welcome change of names.. As for me WhatsApp is WhatsApp, Instagram is Instagram... Go ask etisalat..
Why are you not calling airtel econet?
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2019
FACEBOOK =UNIVERSAL SET
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by MartinsD12(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2019
TechPlace24:

Read More At; https://www.techplace24.com/2019/08/05/facebook-set-to-change-the-names-of-instagram-and-whatsapp/
Whatsapp from Facebook sounds very childish, totally nonsense
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by Bestchoice4me(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2019
When the NEPA restored d light, why don't u shout Up PHCN, instead of UP NEPA.
asuustrike1:

Why are you not calling airtel econet?
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by Reptyle(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2019
If it ain't broken, don't fix it!

I hope the name change doesn't come back to haunt them.
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bestchoice4me:
When the NEPA restored d light, why don't u shout Up PHCN, instead of UP NEPA.
I got your point however econet has been in existence before airtel even though they metamorphose to airtel. Till day some Nigerians still call them econet.
Re: Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp by brainbox67: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
too much hack on facebook people self no too day like use facebook again self

this is another form of spying also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. / Intel Boss, Brian Krzanich, Resigns After Relationship With Employee Was Exposed / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.