Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? (1081 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Reacts After Today's Court Judgement / After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
I know we all know why today's protest failed. You won't need to ask if i joined the protest, well i didn't.

How many protests riots have we had in Nigeria till date. If we could forget every other protests, i guess we may love to retain the memory of 1993 and 2011. I remembered we were with full alacrity to force the then government down. It wouldn't pain me if people didn't die in an uncivilised protest. Properties got destroyed. A family friend got his car vandalized.

It'd be bad if i blame any Nigerian for this, yet we could do this in a more civilized manner.
I was talking with a friend online, he was of the opinion that even the plan some patriots are drawing could only work in a more civilized country.

Just take your time to scrutinize this plan.

We need to organise a group (Facebook preferably). Let every well meaning Nigerian come on there to discuss. Don't forget we have different ethnic groups in Nigeria, of course we must have differ views on there. That's good because we can then harness the views together. On there we can plan to march in peace to our various government houses on our Independence day. On #October1st we can use the zeal of INDEPENDENCE.

Have we ever had a free and fair election in Nigeria? Oh, 1993. I heard it was annulled. We can have a free and fair election on there. We can vote for Nigerians we trust (could even be you).

Spies? We can get rid of them. Create a page (we have one already), the least we could do is to try. We haven't done this before, it is worth a trial. I know my own child will one day ask 'dad, what did you do to change the polity? Well, i won't say i didn't do anything, I'm a PATRIOT!!!

Try me, bring on the criticism about this not working. I would reason along any criticism.

We still have a lot of days to the Dday. The time is now, let's trend #October1st, we have a lot to achieve abeg something must change.

Please bring it on!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9975538_screenshot20190805194106641com_facebook_katana_jpega3c9f3cba83960c76e7d0939a3a4dc24
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Vixlot: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Any Change must start with:
1. My Person
2.My Wife
3.My Children
4.My Family
5.My House
6. My Neighbours
7. My Friends
8. My Responsibility to my street
9. My responsibility to my estate
10. My responsibility to report crime and suspicious activities in my neighborhood
11. My responsibility to pay my tax
12. My responsibility to pay all my dues
13. My responsibility to my profession
14. My responsibility to be associated with my immediate community and participate in all activities
15. My responsibility to know my ward councillor and bring his attention to happenings in his ward
16. My responsibility to participate fully in all political and electoral processes
17. My responsibility not to encourage illegal activities
18. My responsibility not to be selfish
19. My responsibility to help the poor
20. My responsibility to know my local govt chairman and local government officials and hold them accountable
21. My responsibility to know my state house of Assembly member and bring to his/her notice any issues affecting my area
22. My responsibility to know my HOR Member and Senator and bring to their notice essential bills that could help Nigeria grow and develop
23. My responsibility to Visit my Village and Local Government of Origin and get familiar with happenings at home
24. My responsibility to contribute my qouta to the development of my country
25. My responsibility to pray for my Governor and President
26. My responsibility to pray for Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Vixlot:
Any Change

We can try, this will work.
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Vixlot:
Any Change must start with:
1. My Person
2.My Wife
3.My Children
4.My Family
5.My House
6. My Neighbours
7. My Friends
8. My Responsibility to my street
9. My responsibility to my estate
10. My responsibility to report crime and suspicious activities in my neighborhood
11. My responsibility to pay my tax
12. My responsibility to pay all my dues
13. My responsibility to my profession
14. My responsibility to be associated with my immediate community and participate in all activities
15. My responsibility to know my ward councillor and bring his attention to happenings in his ward
16. My responsibility to participate fully in all political and electoral processes
17. My responsibility not to encourage illegal activities
18. My responsibility not to be selfish
19. My responsibility to help the poor
20. My responsibility to know my local govt chairman and local government officials and hold them accountable
21. My responsibility to know my state house of Assembly member and bring to his/her notice any issues affecting my area
22. My responsibility to know my HOR Member and Senator and bring to their notice essential bills that could help Nigeria grow and develop
23. My responsibility to Visit my Village and Local Government of Origin and get familiar with happenings at home
24. My responsibility to contribute my qouta to the development of my country

25. My responsibility to pray for my Governor and President
26. My responsibility to pray for Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless Nigeria

This is the call!
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Minimal bloodshed means some must die. Don't be fooled, don't be among the some. They brought this changi upon themselves, let us endure till the end.
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Asnafsaeed(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Any protest/revolution will be DOA, I wonder how you expect hausa/fulani or the core north to join when you guys went missing during Goodluck Jonathan's time undecided
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Zangazanga:
Minimal bloodshed means some must die. Don't be fooled, don't be among the some. They brought this changi upon themselves, let us endure till the end.

The end, How does it look like?
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Any protest/revolution will be DOA, I wonder how you expect hausa/fulani or the core north to join when you guys went missing during Goodluck Jonathan's time undecided

We can't keep folding our hands.
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Asnafsaeed(m): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2019
Did you say this when Jonathan was there, or was nigeria like Dubai during his tenure? undecided
Drabeey:

Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by MossadAgent: 12:14am On Aug 06, 2019
What you idiots could have prevented in 2015 and 2019, you want to do now.

Where is that frog_in_water.pg sef.
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by bishopkay: 12:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Drabeey:

Shut up your mouth and get out of here! Weren't you one of those misguided lot who felt buhari was the best thing after fried rice? Now you're here saying rubbish!

Remember Drabeey was Here? Well he is now wailing! grin

1 Like

Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2019
bishopkay:

Shut up your mouth and get out of here! Weren't you one of those misguided lot who felt buhari was the best thing after fried rice? Now you're here saying rubbish!

Remember Drabeey was Here? Well he is now wailing! grin

Do we need this baseless flashback, when we have a big task calling for our quick attention? And please don't bring fried rice into this... That's could be a good meal if i ever got served after been picked by DSS for pushing #October1st as the TRUE INDEPENDENCE day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by helinues: 6:36am On Aug 06, 2019
The revolution you guys should have done with your votes which require less energy and violent free..

Well Na Una time sha
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by infinitethrust: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2019
DOA. No one wants to die for Nigeria. No one loves her. Even the self proclaimed patriots.
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2019
Drabeey:
I know we all know why today's protest failed. You won't need to ask if i joined the protest, well i didn't.

How many protests riots have we had in Nigeria till date. If we could forget every other protests, i guess we may love to retain the memory of 1993 and 2011. I remembered we were with full alacrity to force the then government down. It wouldn't pain me if people didn't die in an uncivilised protest. Properties got destroyed. A family friend got his car vandalized.

It'd be bad if i blame any Nigerian for this, yet we could do this in a more civilized manner.
I was talking with a friend online, he was of the opinion that even the plan some patriots are drawing could only work in a more civilized country.

Just take your time to scrutinize this plan.

We need to organise a group (Facebook preferably). Let every well meaning Nigerian come on there to discuss. Don't forget we have different ethnic groups in Nigeria, of course we must have differ views on there. That's good because we can then harness the views together. On there we can plan to march in peace to our various government houses on our Independence day. On #October1st we can use the zeal of INDEPENDENCE.

Have we ever had a free and fair election in Nigeria? Oh, 1993. I heard it was annulled. We can have a free and fair election on there. We can vote for Nigerians we trust (could even be you).

Spies? We can get rid of them. Create a page (we have one already), the least we could do is to try. We haven't done this before, it is worth a trial. I know my own child will one day ask 'dad, what did you do to change the polity? Well, i won't say i didn't do anything, I'm a PATRIOT!!!

Try me, bring on the criticism about this not working. I would reason along any criticism.

We still have a lot of days to the Dday. The time is now, let's trend #October1st, we have a lot to achieve abeg something must change.

Please bring it on!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9975538_screenshot20190805194106641com_facebook_katana_jpega3c9f3cba83960c76e7d0939a3a4dc24
i feel for u bro.. U sound betrayed.. Atleast there's hope because u realized ur mistakes
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by deolivette: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Next step? Get a life and face your business.
This year I’m taking my business to the best level. You guys can continue shouting revolution up and down...
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by bishopkay: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Drabeey:

Do we need this baseless flashback, when we have a big task calling for our quick attention? And please don't bring fried rice into this... That's could be a good meal if i ever got served after been picked by DSS for pushing #October1st as the TRUE INDEPENDENCE day.

Well I guess there is no need to dwell on the past anymore because you are trying to at least remedy your actions albeit too late. The polity has been torn and divided on all fronts and Nigerians can never have a united front ever on a quest to oust buhari; we had our chance again in February but with nudges from tinubu you people reinforced him to an extent he could rig himself back in again. I just had to remind you so next time you don't get in on the bad side of history.

A despotic tyrannical bigot will always be one no matter what how many cloaks and suits of democracy he wears.

I however would like to buy into your October 1st talks and I would like to know and see how it can work and how I can help.
#PeaceBro
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2019
Sometimes I feel sorry for Afonjas. They lack will and zeal to champion anything. I was looking out from my window watching them; they looked confused. I pity them, wanted to call IPOB and Shiites to help them!

Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2019
bishopkay:

Well I guess there is no need to dwell on the past anymore because you are trying to at least remedy your actions albeit too late. The polity has been torn and divided on all fronts and Nigerians can never have a united front ever on a quest to oust buhari; we had our chance again in February but with nudges from tinubu you people reinforced him to an extent he could rig himself back in again. I just had to remind you so next time you don't get in on the bad side of history.

A despotic tyrannical bigot will always be one no matter what how many cloaks and suits of democracy he wears.

I however would like to buy into your October 1st talks and I would like to know and see how it can work and how I can help.
#PeaceBro

Any difference between the PDP style and APC?
Re: After Today's Failure #august5, Is This The Next Step? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2020
This is still possible

(1) (Reply)

One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read / Taraba Killing: Nigerians React As Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter / BREAKING: Buhari Removes TraderMoni, N-Power From Osinbajo’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.