Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Sen Abbo Says He Had Life-threatening Accident Some Years Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Abbo Says He Had Life-threatening Accident Some Years Back (351 Views)

Muslim Muslim Ticket: Buhari, Tinubu,apc Chair Are BH Members, Sen Abbo Says / Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Abbo Says He Had Life-threatening Accident Some Years Back by thegazetteng: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2019

The senator representing Adamawa North Senatorial District, Senator Ishaku Abbo has vowed to champion the cause of people leaving with disabilities.

Abbo who directed them to forward their nominee to him as his special adviser also donated 20% of his earnings as a senator which includes salaries, allowances, constituency projects and other entitlements to people leaving with disabilities.

He disclosed this Monday in yola during dinner and interactive session he held with people leaving with disabilities.

He said:

“Am giving 20% of everything that comes to me as a senator such as salaries, allowances, constituency projects and other entitlements to people leaving with disabilities and anywhere you want to go call me even in the rain I will go with you

“don’t also forget that being one of you I had a life-threatening accident some years back that resulted in multiples fractures which confined me to a wheelchair in fact, people have to help in taken me from my bed to toilet and bring me back since then, I told myself that when I leave this my wheelchair I will champion the cause of those leaving on this wheelchair”

He further expressed concerned over their plight and regretted that public buildings and facilities such as airports among others have no provisions to cater for them.

Read Full News via https://thegazette.ng/i-had-a-life-threatening-accident-some-years-back-that-resulted-in-multiples-fractures-sen-abbo/

Re: Sen Abbo Says He Had Life-threatening Accident Some Years Back by Shezkid01(m): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
20% of monthly salary
20% of project money
Who's this one deceiving
Re: Sen Abbo Says He Had Life-threatening Accident Some Years Back by Mynd44: 5:35am On Aug 06, 2019
This one is just doing image laundering upandan
Re: Sen Abbo Says He Had Life-threatening Accident Some Years Back by Abortedfetus(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Each time I see dis man,
I always remember that I have not had sex for 3 months. angry
Re: Sen Abbo Says He Had Life-threatening Accident Some Years Back by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:08am On Aug 06, 2019
It's because he is receiving billions
Re: Sen Abbo Says He Had Life-threatening Accident Some Years Back by meezynetwork(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2019
He has already soiled his image

(1) (Reply)

Table Water Market:amidst High Cost Of Living, Nigerians Prefer Expensive Brands / The Jargaban Borgu / Federal Ministers lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.