Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million (69102 Views)

Timi Dakolo Crashes Abuja Wedding, Gives A Free Performance / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Alexreports After His Wedding In Anambra State / Alexreports Set To Wed Esther Eze: Ned Nwoko, Zainab Bagudu, Tony Nwulu React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million by ibkayee(f): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2019
zicoraads:

Did you physically inspect the money and land? tongue
Lol no, but I don’t believe it though
Re: Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million by reuben79: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2019
Starlight10:
hope the Land is not in Bwari or Giri junction... lol. Just kidding.

Congratulations to the couple on their marriage.
u get money to buy land in bwari?enemy of progress obo
Re: Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million by donpedro11(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2019
DelightJ2:

We have a donor already. Just money for tue transplant we are begin for.

Look for NGO's on IG and also drop hospital address there, if story is real and confirmed people will assist
Re: Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
reuben79:
u get money to buy land in bwari?enemy of progress obo
hhaha cry cry baby
Re: Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

Reading your English gave me stroke
And I hope you're not on medication already because if you do, that will be your last quote on my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Graduates From Law School (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight, See Her Slender Figure / Pretty Mike Storms FunnyBone's Wedding With Ladies In Jesus Crucifixion Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.