Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (30212 Views)

‘Allow One Protester To Be Shot Or Harmed And You’re Gone From Office’ - TIB / Jonathan And ECOWAS Members Visit Obi, Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwaso / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by charleybam(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2019
Good day nairalanders...I am not good at online begging but water don pass garri for this situation nd i no get any other option... I am a student,i am surviving today all because of my hardworking mother but things are really hard at the moment dat i find it very hard to feed in a day nd i cnt go nd start working with an empty stomach,any amount isnt too small for me my fellow nairalanders..who naked no dey shook hand for pocket...help a brother
Fidelity bank
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by luluman: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2019
okeyfrank:

Your hate against a hardworking and industrious people will consume you.
Confirming his quote with your stupidity again.Put up a true defence if you have one, don't always act like the yeebos do.

1 Like

Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by luluman: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2019
bukifemi1:
By the time Buhari will finish with Omoyele Sowore

He will change from this to that

El zakzaky case will be a child's play
Tell KANU to come & face the same test as So wore let's see who is a better freedom fighter.
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by dunkem21(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80985292:
A popular young man on this forum (NwamaIkpe) has said it all.
We concur absolutely with his post below.

That sums up EVERYTHING about this revolution matter.
Nothing more to be added or remove!

We rise!!

I liked your post for the first time. Nwamaikpe made a lot of sense which you never do and it is intentional.

Can you ever write like him?
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2019
googi:

If this is true, it is nice that he is ok for now.

Those celebrating his detention are cowards, a role they have played throughout their lives in Nigeria. They always call for the rules of the game at the beginning, when they lose, they cry like cry-babies as usual.

For avoidance of doubts:

1. They called for One Nigeria. Awo tabled the option to opt out. Azikiwe rejected it.

2. We all wanted regional government as a federation, Ironsi with the support of Ojukwu and the East turned it into Unitary Government.

3. They want a separate nation of Biafra. They turned back and invaded Mid-West, looting the Central Bank.

4. They want a separate nation. Proceeded to the West to capture their Superior. The whole Biafran Army were devastated by ragtag local
hunters with about 20 soldiers that collected them on their way to Ore from Ondo led by ILUYOMALE. These "COWARDs" ragtag hunters with about 20 professional Yoruba soldiers defeated the Army of Biafra at Ore with tactics still used throughout the world as a lesson. Cowards abi?

5. Give it to them, mouth they get sha. They were able to convince Jonathan with the least votes of all the regions that they voted more for him than any other region, only to repeat the looting they did at Midwest Central Bank.

Oh yeah they want Biafra but will never leave.

Yoruba spoil dem taya for West. They got used to it. They tried it in the North, dem cut their ass. Tried it in South Africa, dem cut their ass, tried it in Ghana, dem cut their ass. Only in Yoruba land they go scot free.

Guess who they hate most …………. YORUBA nah!

This one (Op) is hate personified; see the amount of venom coursing through him. How does he sleep at night?
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by SillyMods: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2019
Olanireti:
Federal government made a great mistake arresting this man. There has been an outcry from people and there will continue to be. All the news media has nothing else to report apart from Sowore's case simce his arrest. More advertisement and popularity for him and his movement. Whoever is advising Buhari is not diplomatic enough.
Kiddo reasoning.

grin
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by romenna: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2019
This is a script well played by some nollywood stars wannabe
its either sowore is pained for not making d ministerial list or they want to put him in contention for 2023.
their plan will not work.
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Why wud they arrest a man who spoke the bitter TRUTH every Nigerian knows bt have failed to admit or even when they admit fail to take actions to correct it?
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by Kinikini: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2019
Honestly, the govt is plain stupid in rushing to arrest Sowore. They did not learn from Nnamdi Kanu's case. Leave the guy, let him make noise as much as he wants. He can never galvanize any revolution. Nigeria is more complex than that noise Sowore wanted to make. The govt simply dignified Sowore by arresting him.

I am desirous of a change in this country but we can not jump from frying pan to fire. Sowore cannot even manage a party, he was expelled and has not responded to the allegations of fraud made by his party men.

Ventura1:
UNBOWED AND UNBROKEN: TAKE IT BACK MEMBERS VISIT DEFIANT SOWORE IN DSS DETENTION

At 6pm today, 5th August, 2019, members of the Take it Back Movement were allowed to visit with our convener, Omoyele Sowore, for the first time since his armed abduction in the early hours last Saturday, the 3rd of August.

The visitors met him in high spirits, unmoved by the events of the last few days. The officers allowed the guests to present him with food as Sowore had refused all meals since his capture. We are also happy to confirm that Take it Back members will be allowed to bring him food daily as per his wishes.

The freedom fighter was quick to ask about Movement and Party faithfuls as he is aware that there will be a lot of worry about his wellbeing, and would like to assure everyone that he is being treated well and is in very good health.

He is pleased that the peaceful #RevolutionNow protests he called Nigerians to stand for went ahead, and has expressed his dismay at knowledge of the sheer number of innocent Nigerians being arrested for exercising their civil rights. He is greatly concerned about the wellbeing of all those arrested and /or affected by today’s heavy handed police action, and joins in demanding for their immediate release.

Indeed, the silver lining in today’s unrest lies in the knowledge that the truly, you cannot stop an idea whose time has come.

The Take it Back Movement will continue to agitate for his release as well as that of every single comrade whose voice this oppressive regime has tried to silence.

This visit was a small win; but we will not rest until we are free and free indeed.

Rachel Onamusi-Kpiasi
Director, PR, Media and Communications
Take it Back Movement
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by gbishman: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2019
Nor worry, just dey speak English there. A peace protest is different from when you instigate people to carryout a revolution. PMB was democratically elected and as such can only be removed via the ballot or impeached, anything other than that is treason so my friend face the tune
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by gbishman: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2019
Nor worry, just dey speak English there. A peace protest is different from when you instigate people to carryout a revolution. PMB was democratically elected and as such can only be removed via the ballot or impeachment anything other than that is treason so my friend face the tune
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2019
chudez0147:

You that is not coward.., oya go and free sowo?? Anu

See how beardedboy replied you maturely. You should be ashamed of yourself!
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by mattsejuro(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2019
fiizznation:
If you want a change of government, the ballot box is the only option; so use it. Any other means you want to use to change a democratically elected government will only lead to anarchy in the land. And no sane government will sit back and watch some paid miscreants try to overthrow the government in the name of one silly revolution protest.
Mr sowore isn't wise!!!

Yes you are right in one angle..but then I wasnt pleased with the outcome of the last election and I am sure many Nigerians think this way too.
Snatching of ballot papers, imposition of who to vote for, bribering of inec officials and so on.
It will be difficult to have a free and fair election after the last election to be honest.
So the time to act is NOW!!!
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=WeRblessed post=80986231][/quote]

Cornerstone where? Are you not in the same zoo? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by beardedboy(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2019
chudez0147:

Then keep quiet... just read comments and don't comment

No, actually I should speak out. Lest some people innocently fall for his scam.
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by banio: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2019
posty56:
BUT WHY IS NIGERIA FIGHTING DEMOCRACY LIKE THIS

Are You certain we are in democracy ?

1 Like

Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by GEEBITE: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2019
In your mindlessness zombiesm you agreed absolutely with everything in the post even on the flawed election.You can see yourself now.
post=80985292:
A popular young man on this forum (NwamaIkpe) has said it all.
We concur absolutely with his post below.

That sums up EVERYTHING about this revolution matter.
Nothing more to be added or remove!

We rise!!
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by Lovelive: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2019
fiizznation:
If you want a change of government, the ballot box is the only option; so use it. Any other means you want to use to change a democratically elected government will only lead to anarchy in the land. And no sane government will sit back and watch some paid miscreants try to overthrow the government in the name of one silly revolution protest.
Mr sowore isn't wise!!!

Mr S. ...... like you (wasted sperm).
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by nerorex01: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
I simply weep for my Nigerian people. Everyone doesn't seem to get the right mental prowess to steer this nation to the zenith. I see Nigeria as one over pampered fellow with all necessary tools to be successful but yet he chose to derail foolishly for personal gains. We as dignified citizens can't savor this situations because we have so divided ourselves with the aid of our leaders who have so gained by placing confusions on all just to distract us like market women who run helter skelter without verifying how could a lion attack a market place in the city. It is best for us to act compactly with indivisible projections and set goals to make Nigeria a destination for the world like Dubai. Thanks with love from Nerorex10.

1 Share

Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by ikpumbe(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
googi:

Those celebrating his detention are cowards, a role they have played throughout their lives in Nigeria. They always call for the rules of the game at the beginning, when they lose, they cry like cry-babies as usual.

For avoidance of doubts:

1. They called for One Nigeria. Awo tabled the option to opt out. Azikiwe rejected it.

2. We all wanted regional government as a federation, Ironsi with the support of Ojukwu and the East turned it into Unitary Government.

3. They want a separate nation of Biafra. They turned back and invaded Mid-West, looting the Central Bank.

4. They want a separate nation. Proceeded to the West to capture their Superior. The whole Biafran Army were devastated by ragtag local
hunters with about 20 soldiers that collected them on their way to Ore from Ondo led by ILUYOMALE. These "COWARDs" ragtag hunters with about 20 professional Yoruba soldiers defeated the Army of Biafra at Ore with tactics still used throughout the world as a lesson. Cowards abi?

5. Give it to them, mouth they get sha. They were able to convince Jonathan with the least votes of all the regions that they voted more for him than any other region, only to repeat the looting they did at Midwest Central Bank.

Yoruba spoil dem taya for West. They got used to it. They tried it in the North, dem cut their ass. Tried it in South Africa, dem cut their ass, tried it in Ghana, dem cut their ass. Only in Yoruba land they go scot free.

r u sure u sleep at night wit these thing in ur heart. gosh.

people dey for this life oooo
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by chudez0147(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
beardedboy:

No, actually I should speak out. Lest some people innocently fall for his scam.
I can see that you are a good Nigerian.. keep the flag flying. God bless you!
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by chudez0147(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

See how beardedboy replied you maturely. You should be ashamed of yourself!
Your father
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2019
chudez0147:

Your father

Which art on heaven!
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by chudez0147(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

Which art on heaven!
I mean the one on earth.. He is very stupid
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by PFRB: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2019
googi:

For avoidance of doubts:

You are only calling Joe Igbokwe a fool. I hope he reads your post.
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by gidgiddy: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2019
fiizznation:
Mr sowore isn't wise!!!

Sowore was protesting about a change to the system, not the government. Unfortunately, both the DSS and people like you dont know the difference
Re: Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention by gidgiddy: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2019
gbishman:
Nor worry, just dey speak English there. A peace protest is different from when you instigate people to carryout a revolution. PMB was democratically elected and as such can only be removed via the ballot or impeachment anything other than that is treason so my friend face the tune

Cultural Revolution?
Political Revolution?
Ideological Revolution?
Systemic Revolution?
Industrial Revolution?

There are many types of revolutions and the ones I mentioned above have had positive impact on humanity

It's just that some narrow minded people think revolution is all about removing the government in power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka / Orji Kalu Shows His Ohafia Cultural War Dancing Skill (Video) / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.