Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Plasticine Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plasticine Nigeria (1647 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plasticine Nigeria by decort: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2010
plasticine is no longer luxury in nigeria as both poor and rich kids can have it to play with courtesy www. decortglobalventures. 8m. com or call tunde

on 08163552133. with plasticine your kids do not need to play with the natural clay as it is messy and can soil clothes. plasticine is reusable many

times,also remouldable. you can use it to mould different things,then reshape it another time to mould another thing. unlike clay it can be played with

in the sitting room ,where if you use clay the whole place goes messy.
Re: Plasticine Nigeria by wakaman: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2010
i agree with you on the plasticine, whats your business deal?
tunji.ajayi1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be Imported Into Nigeria From The Us / Crystal Engraving For Corporate And Ocassional Gifts For Cheap In. 2013 / pls I Need 5k Loan Or Someone To Invest In A Business I Have Wanted To Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.