Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual (31846 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Wants To Be Evicted On Sunday / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual by barallanee(f): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2019
meobizy:
Alex deserved worse. The girl fooled herself. It was the dick, though, I won’t blame her. Leo was always gbenshing her like the Energizer bunny.

How was Khafi caught when there are cameras around the whole house? These bloggers and their wrong use of English, sha.
and khafi will do worst than her...

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual by Jerkules: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2019
Khafi ko Strafi ni

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual by Leemekzy: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2019
peeps4u:

Say what you know guy. I am sure you didn't even watch the show, perhaps one of the nairaland watchers. If you did, you wouldn't say Leo slept with Alex.

Leo was a perfect gentle and responsible man who failed to lead Alex on or took advantage of her despite Alex throwing herself to him. Leo never touched Alex.
FACT.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual by paloncy: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2019
See her teeth like rail track �� Iranu all this ones wey dia brain never develop finish

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual by naijaboy756: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2019
hahn:

I hope Seun is paying you for your effort
My CSR for a saner society
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2019
TSRC:
This Lady does not know how bad her reputation is.

Given the way she is behaving over gedoni ,Alex is far better.

Anyway she would soon come outside and watch her sex tapes with the rest of us.

Aunty wey mumu.

Aunty wey no wise

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual by urchcherry(f): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2019
As far as Bb naija is concern I prefer Alex 100 times over khafi.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual by meobizy(f): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2019
barallanee:
and khafi will do worst than her...
No. No. No. I doubt she will. Nobody who watched Alex’s tomfoolery can go that low.
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual by meobizy(f): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2019
peeps4u:

Say what you know guy. I am sure you didn't even watch the show, perhaps one of the nairaland watchers. If you did, you wouldn't say Leo slept with Alex.

Leo was a perfect gentle and responsible man who failed to lead Alex on or took advantage of her despite Alex throwing herself to him. Leo never touched Alex.
Okay, o.
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual by obama30: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
itspzpics:
wink

fine girl, i wish am in that house to bleep you as you wish. that man Gedoni is not strong
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual by sophiathefirst: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
meobizy:

No. No. No. I doubt she will. Nobody who watched Alex’s tomfoolery can go that low.
Bitter fool. What re u ranting about. Alex wetin. U re just want to show case ur anger and bitter heart to Alex. See rubbish talk, no talk about Alex with that ur useless phone again. Idiot
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi Mocks Alex Unusual by meobizy(f): 2:49am On Aug 08, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Bitter fool. What re u ranting about. Alex wetin. U re just want to show case ur anger and bitter heart to Alex. See rubbish talk, no talk about Alex with that ur useless phone again. Idiot
Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obichie Chidinma Dazzles As Young Actress In '13 Letters' Movie / BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins / Whitemoney, Liquorose, Queen, Saskay, Jackie B, Jaypaul, Saga Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.