Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

My New Tomatoes Farm - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My New Tomatoes Farm (63037 Views)

My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / Buyers Of Onions And Tomatoes In Bulk Let's Meet Here / My New Cucumber Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by Jayoficial(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2020
I was looking for the snake that made LALA move this trend to FP...lol

1 Like

Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by Bluesearoll(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2020
If you are not doing it in Large scale please go and plant groundnut.talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by redsun(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2020
How come tomatoes do go off easily I. Nigeria these, unlike heater years. And it is very difficult to find fresh-looking tomatoes, same with banana. Whiteman uses chemicals to grow good in a bid to improve yields and cosmetic quality, but the reverse seems to be the case in Nigeria. The foods are poisoned with unregulated chemicals from china, yet they look unappealing and untreated.

Is it too many fungicides, wrong ones or polluted soil?Food quality was better when farming was almost purely organic in Nigeria. When there was no insecticides, no weed killer and no chemical fertiliser.

1 Like

Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by One4me: 6:21pm On May 20, 2020
ekitimanalways:

May the herdsmen and their cows not locate your farm. This is my sincere prayer...

I was just about to ask him, what will he do if and when these Fulani Killer Herdsmen decide to use his Tomatoes to feed their Cow?
Just imagine, after all the effort, soem Fulani herdsmen drive their cattle into hi field and the Cows eat up everything in sight.
After that, if he protests, they would kill and burn all humans and property in sight and Buhari will advice the survivors to LEARN TO ACCOMODATE THE HERDSMEN!
You see where all these wickedness is coming from and how it is causing famine in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by bishop4life(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2020
nice one. but at later point,we cease to see pictures update?
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by Neocotez(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2020
tomatoe bush
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by redsun(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2020
The only way you can live long in Nigeria is to have your own source of the food supply. The food there at the moment are literally poisoned; vegetable, garri, yam, fish, chicken, goat, name it. Everything is bleeped up with unregulated chemicals. And there is nothing whatsoever in place to check the chemicals farmers use in growing food by the government. In fact, the so-called government give those unregulated chemicals to them just to buy their cheap votes. It is a crazy country that is run by gangsters and retards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50pm On May 20, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

No be 2day your kolo start. Refreshing kee u dia
follow follow pikin, so na since last year u dey follow dem manna post all over nairaland.
Obviously they are all better than you in life, that's why you keep following them upandan. cheesy
refreshing kee d people that own u dia tongue

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by SaintNegro77: 6:56pm On May 20, 2020
I will do that bro, I have about 6000 catfish in the farm. I spawn and rear
Richhard:

Open a thread for your cat fish farm bro, let's learn from you.

1 Like

Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by patrickbon(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2020
You should be ashamed of your self
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by gbadeyinka: 7:26pm On May 20, 2020
Congratulations! Reward of hard work. Please do not rest on your oars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by UncleSnr(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2020
Anpaf
Chidimercy
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by Dollabiz: 8:43pm On May 20, 2020
Good
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by mulerogold(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2020
Well, i must say it's a Job well done. But please be careful not to visit your farm alone.

The fear of fulani HERDSMEN is the beginning of wisdom as we all know they live to destroy crops and commit atrocity in another man's land.

Good job bro.
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by Akpaamunsi: 9:14pm On May 20, 2020
post=89770480:

follow follow pikin, so na since last year u dey follow dem manna post all over nairaland.
Obviously they are all better than you in life, that's why you keep following them upandan. cheesy
refreshing kee d people that own u dia tongue

How can a road side suya seller be better than an American health professional? You must be very dull.
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by pacespot(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2020
Las las, farming is one of the best investments in this pandemic, after the recession comes hunger, and farmers will be riding everyone then like a boss.
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by adelafe2019: 10:27pm On May 20, 2020
O.P. God bless your hustle.You said you used pig faeces as manure.Pigs' dung contains numerous microbes that can infect people that consume crops grown using it with diseases such as tapeworm etc.
Pig dung must be left over or process with compost for at least 4 months before it is safe to be used for annual crops especially vegies.
For more details,you can Google it.

2 Likes

Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by temblor1(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2020
I can only sight two tomatoes shocked
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by Ajeyo(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2020
Veggie man to be call me on 08022242944 to add you to a tomatoes farmers forum where you will be mentored by over 100 old and experienced farmers.
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by abolaji62(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2020
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit seller of Nigeria
Can help you sells all your crop you have in farm like
Tomato marrow cucumber green pepper sweet corn water melon
Green chille rodo okro and etc ..our own is just to remove 10% in any price we sell it, for more info you can cantact us on :shop10 mile12 international market lagos or call 09033053043 or join our whatsapp group: https:///KBcyu9I1fXiBznKaBpLPZt ....thanks
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by Richhard(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2020
SaintNegro77:
I will do that bro, I have about 6000 catfish in the farm. I spawn and rear

Please quote me when you do.
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by veggieman2be(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2020
adelafe2019:
O.P. God bless your hustle.You said you used pig faeces as manure.Pigs' dung contains numerous microbes that can infect people that consume crops grown using it with diseases such as tapeworm etc.
Pig dung must be left over or process with compost for at least 4 months before it is safe to be used for annual crops especially vegies.
For more details,you can Google it.
Is well compost and over a year
Thanks for sharing d concern
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by veggieman2be(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2020
nitrogen:

How big are you on farming? Need partners that can make use of funding productively.

My account had issues but working perfectly now
You can send me an email so we can share contact and take it up from there
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by veggieman2be(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2020
My tomatoes farm update

Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by veggieman2be(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2020
Some have been harvested already
I used sticks around my farm for the stacking
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by veggieman2be(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I think you can even cut a branch of tomato and just plant it, it will also grow roots

I guess so. l had a tomato branch that mistakenly cut off with fruits on them but yet to ripe I decided to plant it and see what happens to my surprise it survived and is growing but the second one didn't survive
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by jackomagnus(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2020
Weldone.
Please what are the names of the varieties that we usually see in the market that command good price? Especially the round ones they bring from the north

thanks
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by veggieman2be(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2020
jackomagnus:
Weldone.
Please what are the names of the varieties that we usually see in the market that command good price? Especially the round ones they bring from the north

thanks
That should be Roma tomatoes.
Re: My New Tomatoes Farm by hargbolahan01: 3:51pm On May 27, 2020
veggieman2be:

That should be Roma tomatoes.
are you in ibadan... I would love to learn from you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet My Turkey Mums & Chicks / The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm / The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.