Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? (1593 Views)

Anybody Wanna Play PES2012 Online / Want To Download Free Ps3, Xbox , Wii, Psp, Games For Free / Psp Zone (all Psp Games) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2007
i need psp game discs (umd) very urgent, anybody wanna sell
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by dakmanzero(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2007
go to ikeja, behind springbank there are many shops selling cheap umd's
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by kingmicari: 1:11am On May 27, 2007
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by sniperwolf(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2007
No need to buy umds buy a memory card pro duo like 4gb. Then come to me to chip to PSP in othere to make it play from memory card. I've got games like: Metal Gear Solid portable ops, Miami Vice, 300, Ghost rider, Pro Evolution 7 and god of war. If you're interested hit my cell on 08053243583. Metal Gear, 300 and god of war cost N2000 and the rest games and ps1 games like Tekken can be negotiatable.
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by dakmanzero(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2007
sniper wolf

u are asking to get banned. Abeg modify that post before the admin hamers ya head
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by texazzpete(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2007
sniperwolf:

No need to buy umds buy a memory card pro duo like 4gb. Then come to me to chip to PSP in othere to make it play from memory card. I've got games like: Metal Gear Solid portable ops, Miami Vice, 300, Ghost rider, Pro Evolution 7 and god of war. If you're interested hit my cell on 08053243583. Metal Gear, 300 and god of war cost N2000 and the rest games and ps1 games like Tekken can be negotiatable.

people like you make me sad. You want to sell stolen isos for N2000? why not give them to him at a much lower price? You can't code your way out of a paper bag, the least you can do to contribute to the scene is to give out these games for a reasonable price, if only to offset the cost and time of downloading or ripping them. finito! and you need to pick the audience you lie to; many people here know that god of war isn't availiable for psp at the moment.
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2007
texazzpete:

people like you make me sad. You want to sell stolen isos for N2000? why not give them to him at a much lower price? You can't code your way out of a paper bag, the least you can do to contribute to the scene is to give out these games for a reasonable price, if only to offset the cost and time of downloading or ripping them. finito! and you need to pick the audience you lie to; many people here know that god of war isn't availiable for psp at the moment.

thats why peeps rarely paste links to warez on nairaland, etal.some greedy prick typically takes it on himself to sell the warez(95% of the time, he hasn't even fully tested them!)
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by texazzpete(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2007
@oyb
Damn straight. if i was in lag, i'd help d poster gratis or at least at minimal cost (not because i need d cash, but he's gotta sweat 4 it a little). One of the best things i like about the warez and hacking scene online is it's mostly free. Hell, i've used tons of emulators and homebrew stuff and they've been 100% free. I'd feel an utter shit if i started charging N500 to install bible software on somebody's phone/psp.
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by sniperwolf(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2007
Whoever says that "god of war" is not available in PSP is a liar. You should be saying it's not available in 9ja presently.
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by texazzpete(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2007
sniperwolf:

Whoever says that "god of war" is not available in PSP is a liar. You should be saying it's not available in Nigeria presently.

Don't be an ignorant bitch. Must i direct you to Joystiq and their recent playtest of a preview build of GoW on PSP during the just concluded E3? Are you aware that the eagerly awaited demo isn't even out yet?

You don't belong here. Go expand your horizons (and learn how to browse, dammit!) before you spread your uninformed opinions here. N2000 for a psp iso my arse.
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by sniperwolf(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2007
@tex this in not an insult forum I've not insulted you. If you have any problem with my post don't reply just go and Bleep yourself. As a matter of fact a friend of mine told me it's out
@ all if you want the games and iso dumper (helps you copy the entire umd to your card) I'll give them free but the only thing in return would be couple of games and softwares I don't have if interested hit me.
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by Jackal(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2007
@ sniperwolf,

Pick ur audience before u come out here and spew balderdash.
I can authoritatively tell u Pro Evolution Soccer 7 is not even out, let alone be on PSP platform.
PES 7 wont be out until August/September so save it.
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by sniperwolf(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2007
@jackal where do you come from I'd admit that I'm yet to see god of war. But for PES 7 I can tell you that I've had it for more than 2 months now. And do not infect this place with your naivety
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 3:45am On Jul 19, 2007
Hey! Guyz, I bought a software for downloading games,Mp3,movies,Musics on PSP, from a website. I thought after the subscription then you start downloading but it wasn't an easy process, still have to download some applications like Azureus, Utorrent and some other ones, Still i got problem downloading, those any one in the house knows how this works?
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by dakmanzero(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2007
@pheesayour

be careful. Seun doesnt like discussions about illegal stuff on nairaland. You could get banned. @sniperwolf as well, take care.

Also sniperwolf, no-one says you shouldnt go ahead and make money on stuff that you stole from the Internet. Afterall we Nigerians are all bloody remorseless criminals and thieving b@stards. angry

Just dont advertise them here.

@tp

He may have a point as per god of war, the preview build may have been leaked and some pirates are selling it as 'god of war'. They may also sell prince of persia revelations with some fake title screens, etc and re-named it 'god of war'. Ive seen such nonsense already.

However the real god of war:chains of olympus is not yet out, so everyone hold your breath.
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by dandagreat(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2007
hey man GOW is out on the psp platform but not yet in Nigeria.

@sniper wolf,

can i download metal gear solid on my MC which is 512Mb?If its possible just drop your number so we can negotiate on that.
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2007
@ Dakmanzero, I understood you but i bought it legally with an E-gold account, so it ain't fraud.
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by sniperwolf(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2007
@dagreat MGS Portable Ops is about 856Mb and about 125Kb for saved data. And also you must ensure that your PSP is chipped to play game from memoro card before price negotiation. But I could be for free as long as you have some useful softwares. For price we'll do it in private. They're also PES6, Miami Vice, 300, Ghost Rider and Nitendo emulators 08053243583
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by sniperwolf(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2007
@dagreat MGS Portable Ops is about 856Mb and about 125Kb for saved data. And also you must ensure that your PSP is chipped to play game from memoro card before price negotiation. But I could be for free as long as you have some useful softwares. For price we'll do it in private. They're also PES6, Miami Vice, 300, Ghost Rider and Nitendo emulators 08053243583
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by texazzpete(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2007
@dakmanzero
that argument doesn't hold water. d GoW demo isn't even released yet. besides, correct me if im wrong, but there are no pirated UMDs yet.

@pheesayour
you've just wasted ur cash. and egold or nt, you've been scammed
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by dakmanzero(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2007
GOW was demo'd at E3

that demo could have leaked

No pirated umds, true, but remember most of these guys here are dealing with ISO files they transfer to memory sticks

I can re-brand prince of persia revelations to God of war using UMDGEN and PBP tools no sweat.

I'm sure some smart pirate has done that and fooled all these people into thinking they have god of war on psp!

Yes, pheesayour has been scammed. Very sad. But he paid less than if he bought it legit, anyway.
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by lexyman(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2007
u can always come to me and get umds at affordable prices check out titles on my recent post , pick from the list and i will give u at discounted prices depending on quantity , thanks man keep enjoying summer! call lexyman on 08023321050 , 014754377
Re: Please I Need Psp Games: Anybody Wanna Sell? by 234hay(m): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2007
I have Syphon Filter:Dark Mirror. Anyone interested?

(1) (Reply)

How I Pre-order The Sims 4 At Lowest Price On The Market / ‘the Witcher 3′ Review Roundup: Open World RPG Done Right. / Need Help Installing Gta4 On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.