Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention (12466 Views)

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by abbaapple: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2019
angry

Snow is your name or Soworere below is your standard!

1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by holuphisayor(m): 6:27am On Aug 06, 2019
nairalanduseles:
What a country.........now people will be praying to there God .........fight for change.......it lies in your hands.......no one from another planet is gonna do it........Naija wake up ......religion has kept u all in bondage for too long........fight for your right........ .the destination is in sight...........signed freedom fighter
Gbam.
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by prigoz(m): 6:28am On Aug 06, 2019
My happiness is that it is the same rain that falls for righteous also falls for sinners. Next level has not begun and the impact is felt everywhere. For those that voted the tyrant Buhari, you have not seen anything yet, by the time Buhari stays 2 years in the office, you will be like

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by kkezie: 6:28am On Aug 06, 2019
Unfortunately Sowore was on Ekiti weed. I think he wants to create a cheap popularity for 2023. Guess what he tried. He should be released to go home by the end of the week. It is obvious he is an empty barrel

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Elvis2kay: 6:37am On Aug 06, 2019
jumper524:
this lawyers are major problem to this country.
someone treated to take an action that is capable of throwing this country into imbalance and you expect the govt to sit and watch because it's democracy??
what manner of democracy is that?
words like this makes me pray for dictatorship cos people take too much advantage of this democracy..

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Kenturkey048(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2019
celeb4reallife:
[b]Joke of a country. When we are all tired of the situation of things in the country,
we will match out and hold our leaders accountable
[/b]for all their rediculous leadership on us.
But it's unfortunate, we live in a country where no one give a fuc.k so long as it does not affect you.
bros since 1960 till date we nor taya...our parents that was even wiser than us nor taya...na we wey dey very foolish go taya...generation of jobless graduates that prefers spending their entire destiny on bb Naija..I keep asking my dad what they were doing till the country got to this stage...my most amused.....over 60years...we still dey struggle for steady power and good roads..who use Nigeria pant by Benz??

3 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Nukilia: 6:39am On Aug 06, 2019
kkezie:
Unfortunately Sowore was on Ekiti weed. I think he wants to create a cheap popularity for 2023. Guess what he tried. He should be released to go home by the end of the week. It is obvious he is an empty barrel

You sound ins*ne!!
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Nukilia: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2019
Kenturkey048:
bros since 1960 till date we nor taya...our parents that was even wiser than us nor taya...na we wey dey very foolish go taya...generation of jobless graduates that prefers spending their entire destiny on bb Naija..I keep entire asking my dad what they were doing till the country got to this stage...my most amused.....over 60years...we still dey struggle for steady power and good roads..who use Nigeria pant by Benz??
The nation needs help
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by SimDan95(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2019
the president is deaf, he won't hear u

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Sherry101: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2019
jumper524:
someone treated to take an action that is capable of throwing this country into imbalance and you expect the govt to sit and watch because it's democracy??
words like this makes me pray for dictatorship cos people take too much advantage of this democracy..
Buhari protested under GEJ's administration. Was he arrested. Buharist's and hypocrisy be like 5 and 6.
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Kenturkey048(m): 6:48am On Aug 06, 2019
Nukilia:

The nation needs help
seriously speaking...I love what sowore started ...would have joined...but just dont wanna die a wasteful death..Nigerian youths are not yet ready for revolution...my question to myself is...if I take the first bullet,,who would be behind me to continue revolutionizing.??am sure none...everybody compare us to other countries..but nobody wanna do what other countries did to become what they are today....

2 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Dukeemmanuel44(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2019
The only way to change a democratic government is through the ballot which was done few month ago and Buhari won clearly. This is not the era of coup so the revolution protest or whatever the called it is un call for!
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Kenturkey048(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2019
Sherry101:
Buhari protested under GEJ's administration. Was he arrested. Buharist's and hypocrisy be like 5 and 6.
but talk your truth...you campaigned for buhari 2014/2015
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by DonBenny77(m): 6:50am On Aug 06, 2019
Infact Buhari is a dictation grin
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Kenturkey048(m): 6:50am On Aug 06, 2019
Dukeemmanuel44:
The only way to change a democratic government is through the ballot which was done few month ago and Buhari won clearly. This is not the era of coup so the revolution protest or whatever the called it is un call for!
was that thing election If you had participated ,you for know say that wasn't election...

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by ibrahass: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2019
It's sad for you to see someone making a violence speech, disguise as protest, yet you are in support of him just because you are n't in support of people in government. Let's tell our self the truth, you can't try all these mess with Trump. He will show you what democracy is all about.
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by benobyeze(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2019
Rascality at its highest level.
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Kenturkey048(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin grin
DonBenny77:
Infact Buhari is a dictation grin
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2019
superior1:
We now have a certified mad man in aso rock with that egbere dwarf, his vice.
You stayed behind your keyboard to insult an influential person's, whose quarter of their achievement is something you cannot attain either in this life or thereafter. No matter how you try. They have their own shortcomings accepted, which you also have. Why making a derogatory words about people's who are old enough to be your father? Is wrong, my brother, very very wrong. Today is their turn, tomorrow might be yours.
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by sean079: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2019
I am just happy because both buhari and APC government are becoming unpopular everyday. Steadily that goodwills is turning to hatred. That is the most importänt.

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by anonimi: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2019
awetaiye2015:
Buhari has belittled himself finally

Not according to his BMC employees because of the miserable N30,000 they are paid. To them he remains the messiah, saviour and best thing since sliced yam.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6357739_img20171202120050_jpeg6ecfd3f82fd9c8a51481d8dcf4a16a70

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by anonimi: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80983270:
Someone should tell Sowore not to kill himself o.

His party people are about to share the remaining campaign money in their account.

That is life for you!

The barbecue man recycling dead meat APC propaganda without sauce source.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Whatacountry: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2019
In sane countries today tuesday the citizens would be out to march against the continuous detention of this guy who is fighting for their Liberty and right of good governance. But Nigerians as usual is a cursed nation doomed to worship their oppressors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by anonimi: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2019
harmbhrosz:
just 6.am you're already here to defend Buhari, na wa o

grin cheesy

It is the free food that is causing it. Please don't blame him.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by anonimi: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2019
Whatacountry:
In sane countries today tuesday the citizens would be out to march against the continuous detention of this guy who is fighting for their Liberty and right of good governance. But Nigerians as usual is a cursed nation doomed to worship their oppressors.

Well said whole truth and nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by mcrity46: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
We have a stubborn presidency
not that we have stubborn president, we have many stupid people pushing supporting him doing what he's not willing to do, all because of their selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Chukwurah003: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Coalition of criminals
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
We have a stubborn presidency
i thought i'm the only one thinking we don't have a president in this country. All we have is Presidency
bunch of babboons
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by jaxxy(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2019
awetaiye2015:
Buhari has belittled himself finally

I never liked sowore before now bt my respect for this man went up 200%. If Good men don’t speak up for the truth bad/evil will continue like it’s a norm.

Apc conducted and supported several protests against Jonathan government and Nigerians came out and supported it because of the right cause now Apc says Nigerians can’t hold protest? Sowore isn't even Pdp. Hes speaking for the enslaved and gagged masses.

This is plainly and clearly dictatorial

2 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by ccudoye(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Seems you're writing with your anus, if you need dictatorship you must allow those who cherish democracy to go.

Between Duffer PMB and Sowere who do you think has respect for rule of law?

PMB who uses different strokes for different folks or Sowere who demand for real change not deception?

IPOB and SHI'ITES are labeled terrorists even in the face of peaceful protest,but useless Fulani herdsmen that have maimed, killed and destroyed properties worth billions are been defended by their founder to be innocent.

In the face of all these civil provocations do you think Nigerians will remain cowardice fly.

Take it or leave it,until PMB change for good, he must surely be down.

jumper524:

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by fredoooooo: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2019
Na their pocket those ones are after, aeon werey lawyer ... Sowore for his pocket lawyers for their pickt , NGO for their pocket...
Re: Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention by phenol33(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2019
damosade:
The hottest place in hell should be reserved for those that quiet in the face of injustice, nepotism and barbaric display of power by Buhari Government, it is high time we come back to our senses that we cannot continue as a nation like this. The time is now and we must take action
what are you doing? start it we will follow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Cautions Against Rubberstamp NASS, Faults Tinubu On Subsidy Removal / Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors / Patrick Akpobolokemi Granted N20million Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.