Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nigeria Man Jailed For 17 Years Over The Murder Of Missing Midwife In Uk - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Man Jailed For 17 Years Over The Murder Of Missing Midwife In Uk (14757 Views)

Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Man Jailed For 17 Years Over The Murder Of Missing Midwife In Uk by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
1Sharon:
All these fresh off the boat African uncles won't leave young girls alone.

What was she doing alone with him?

Ibkaye did you hear about this
Just seeing this dear, whew chile I try to steer cleeaaaar of those uncles, nonsense people

RIP to the poor girl cry

Using a different username, other one got banned tongue
Re: Nigeria Man Jailed For 17 Years Over The Murder Of Missing Midwife In Uk by 1Sharon(f): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
bodyonchecheche:

Just seeing this dear, whew chile I try to steer cleeaaaar of those uncles, nonsense people

RIP to the poor girl cry

Using a different username, other one got banned tongue

Oh I see cheesy

I remember them talking about this girl on Twitter and now it turns out she's dead? Damn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Lists Hot Spots For Ritual Killers / Nigerian Man Arrested With 178 Grams Of Cocaine In India / Political Thugs Kill 11 Teachers In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.