Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko (2715 Views)

Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nollyzonenews: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2019
See the photo of Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels, and her Aged Husband, Ned Nwoko everybody is talking about.

They are currently on vacation in Ghana, please caption this photo below.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/caption-this-photo-of-regina-daniels-and-her-husband-ned-nwoko/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by NaijaCelebrity: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2019
my daughter, you need to go back to school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by happybee: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Father having a conversation with his only spoilt daughter...
grin

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by drips8(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2019
Ned: Regina, I want a baby

Regina: that's not my problem

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by GidifeedNews: 7:40am On Aug 06, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
drips8:
Ned: Regina, I want a baby

Regina: that's not my problem
Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Samsimple(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2019
Ned: promise u wont marry another when i die
regina: urmmm

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by yanabasee(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2019
These people have started again with Regina bullcrap !!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Funmmyastic: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:

Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Funmmyastic: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Father and daughter.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Tufunky: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2019
No comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by mrsfavour(f): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2019
Ned _ who were u charting with last night?
Regina- with my colleagues.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Izabel(f): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2019
Ned: Did you marry me for love or for my money?

Regina: Are you sure you want the answer to that

grin

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by obinna58(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2019
Ned: I'm very sorry I didn't mean to cum so quick, I promise I'll do better

Reg: whatever, that's your business
Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Rashmond10: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Ned: sweetheart when exactly will you give me the chance.

Regina: till further notice.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Joystark(f): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:

grin You don't have Joy at all.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by NickiSlay(f): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lol the captions above are funny
Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Defenderalert(m): 2:57am On Aug 07, 2019
I wonder how Ned go look if na poor man.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Aphroditee(f): 3:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:
I wonder how Ned go look if na poor man.
Dont imagine
Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by tokrizy: 3:53am On Aug 07, 2019
grin grin ( grin
NaijaCelebrity:
Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Defenderalert(m): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Aphroditee:
Dont imagine

grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Mrsoundoro(m): 6:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Haq haq haq

My sister hustle hard oh! Make you no go marry your ancestors, in the name of the older the sweeter.

(1) (Reply)

TEARS!!! Popular OAP, Sweet Steve, Is Dead(photos) / Meet The Beautiful Mother Of Oge Okoye Who Is Just Her Photocopy. PHOTOS / He Can't Leave Me I Know His Secret - Bukola Arugba To Her Husband Damola Olat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.