Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Lefty - To The Left - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lefty - To The Left (182 Views)

Lefty Lee - My Prayer Official Audio / [music] Lefty Lee - My Prayer / Lefty Lee | FEMI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lefty - To The Left by Revolva(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Emmanuel Enejo Daniel aka LEFTY was born and bread in Ajaokuta Kogi state and bagged his Bachelors degree from the Federal University of Texhnology Minna Niger State.

the Afro pop sensation started music in his early age, he was influenced by a lot of wonderful musicians across the globe. his first studio experience was in 2007 after which he decided to make it a career.

LEFTY wants the world to hear and feel his creative skills in this new single he titles TO THE LEFT. Song was produced by Mr. Lekki and is inspired by the artistes life experiences in the Nigerian society. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO - https://cloudup.com/files/i6lA3781mDq/download

(1) (Reply)

Princess Lee – Wounded Heart / Nizreen Ft Iceprince "Paradise" (mp3 Download) / DJ High5 (fakers Mixtape ) || Stubbornbase.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.