Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers (22280 Views)

NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos / Gunmen Attack Omuada Aluu In Ikwerre, Rivers, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Originalsly: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2019
Hmmm..... they were shooting at the bus .... why to kidnap and not rob the passengers? Engaged in a gun duel with Police.... had one gun? 3 got killed 5 captured... one killed shot in the back... no pics of the gun, bus nor passengers... neither of the 5 captured... a few bullets only? Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by maasoap(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2019
Cryomancer:
Since when did kidnappers start moving around with only bullets and I.D cards, is it matches they want to use in shooting the bullets or what?..........Never believe the words of the Nigerian Police... I won't be surprised if those guys are mere victims of be being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If you've never been harassed by the police before, you won't believe nor understand what i just typed up there. Lots of people have been framed by the Nigeria police for a crime they know nothing about simply because they can't afford to bribe the police.

You would have done better by locating the passengers of the vehicle who were the victims of your brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by barinedan(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2019
This Is Beautiful, The Police Is Really Improving, All They Need Is Adequate Support And Funding. May God Bless And Protect Our Police Officers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by lomprico(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2019
same pictures two different stories all on FP.

from hoodlums to kidnappers! undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nemesis909: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2019
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... they were shooting at the bus .... why to kidnap and not rob the passengers? Engaged in a gun duel with Police.... had one gun? 3 got killed 5 captured... one killed shot in the back... no pics of the gun, bus nor passengers... neither of the 5 captured... a few bullets only? Hmmm.

Inspector Cluouseau, where has this sense of deduction been hiding everytime you read about herdsmen without pictures?
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2019
Nemesis909:

Like your father, no difference.

LIKE YOUR MOTHER TOO, I DON'T WANT TO MENTION YOUR FATHER BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED FATHERLY TRAINING
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nemesis909: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2019
FrMbaka:

LIKE YOUR MOTHER TOO, I DON'T WANT TO MENTION YOUR FATHER BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED FATHERLY TRAINING

E pain am.

grin
As you never met either of yours.

They still feed them in the prison.
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by jeruzi(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2019
Nemesis909:
They would have claimed Fulani herdsmen had they been successful.

The idiot's ID says otherwise.
Something is false about this story.
This same pictures where used as cult guys killed in Rivers state.

Fake news
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by mvem(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2019
macaranta:

Don't reason like an idiot, the issues on the east west road has never been attributed to herdsmen and there's been great efforts to curb it so far. undecided
when will all know that the indigenes too in that area are involved in robbery and kidnap...all of a sudden even Rivers is crime free and any criminal act is now fulani herdsmen...see how unsafe portharcourt and other environs are now presently because of cultism and other related crimes but you will instead say it is the Fulanis not indigenes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Nemesis909:

[s]E pain am.

grin
As you never met either of yours.

They still feed them in the prison.[/s]

YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by bamasite(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2019
And my colleague's wife came back from Lagos yesterday evening through that road. The Methodist women program in Lagos. To God be the glory

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nemesis909: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2019
jeruzi:
Some is false about this story.
This same pictures where used as cult guys killed in Rivers state.

Fake news

It's not fake news.

Its from Linda ikeji.

Provide the blog link that says otherwise.

I wonder why it is always difficult to accept nefarious acts from your kinsmen even with evidence , yet many of you jump at news making deductions even when other tribes aren't mentioned.
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nemesis909: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2019
FrMbaka:

YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE

Who cares about Adeboye and Bauchi ?

We are still on the topic of your father.
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by uridiwan(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2019
So,talk don change abi?.....stupid people with unreasonable direction...thought the Enugu catholic priest was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2019
Nemesis909:

Who cares about Adeboye and Bauchi ?

We are still on the topic of your father.

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Afamed: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2019
Cryomancer:
Since when did kidnappers start moving around with only bullets and I.D cards, is it matches they want to use in shooting the bullets or what?..........Never believe the words of the Nigerian Police... I won't be surprised if those guys are mere victims of be being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If you've never been harassed by the police before, you won't believe nor understand what i just typed up there. Lots of people have been framed by the Nigeria police for a crime they know nothing about simply because they can't afford to bribe the police.

But you don't ask this kind question when your read Fulani herdsmen Kidnapped Redeemed Pastors and the Pastor escaped why the kidnappers were asleep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Abagworo(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2019
The display of the ID card is to exonerate Fulani herdsmen and implicate Igbos which I find very ugly and disgusting. The owner of the ID card is an Ikwerre from same Emohua and his Igbo sounding name shouldn't be attributed to the Southeast.
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nemesis909: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2019
FrMbaka:

I notice you keep these editorials on your wall as if portraits.

shocked
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nemesis909: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2019
Abagworo:
The display of the ID card is to exonerate Fulani herdsmen and implicate Igbos which I find very ugly and disgusting. The owner of the ID card is an Ikwerre from same Emohua and his Igbo sounding name shouldn't be attributed to the Southeast.

Perhaps.

But is it not proper for the identity of the criminals be made public?
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2019
Nemesis909:

I notice you keep these editorials on your wall as if portraits.

shocked

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by obynoud1: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Can we see the man's face so we can be sure of the I.d
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by ochiosa(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2019
We all by now should have known the areas where Fulani operates, there are enough kednappers in rivers, bayealsa and akwa ibom. The operational space in these staes is not enough for the different gang to operate talk more of allowing Fulani to come in, any kednapping in the south south make u know say na them them.
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by ochiosa(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2019
We all by now should have known the areas where Fulani operates, there are enough kednappers in rivers, bayealsa and akwa ibom. The operational space in these staes is not enough for the different gang to operate talk more of allowing Fulani to come in, any kednapping in the south south make u know say na them them. shocked : shocked
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by tomju(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Cryomancer:

Hmmm, why would "innocent" people run inside the Bush on sighting policemen?Who shot at the bus from the Bush? Who injured the driver? Have you seen the police shoot at someone who is not running? It may happen though, but it's rare. I am not defending the police but your thesis has holes. That place, Emoha (Rumuiji) in PH is notorious for kidnapping so I don't doubt the story at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nemesis909: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=FrMbaka post=80988376][/quote]

It's his thing folks.
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2019
Nemesis909:

It's his thing folks.

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by macaranta(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2019
Nemesis909:

I cant reason like an idiot, I'm not your father.
You don't come close, stick to fathering cows wink
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Powersurge: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2019
iHart:
Fulani Herdsmen will thank their god because if this mission was successful, the blame would have been put on them.

they have not put themselves in good light. there very few legitimate herder in Nigeria. Even the few ones knows the criminals. they call them at will to carry out illicit acts.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by jeruzi(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2019
Nemesis909:

It's not fake news.

Its from Linda ikeji.

Provide the blog link that says otherwise.

I wonder why it is always difficult to accept nefarious acts from your kinsmen even with evidence , yet many of you jump at news making deductions even when other tribes aren't mentioned.
Right here on front page. Your images are the same with a news earlier posted about cult clash in Rivers. So who is telling a lie. Do people die twice?.

Check your news and stop classing everyone as antagonists cause not all jumps up on getting an information of a bad news.
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nemesis909: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2019
jeruzi:
Right here on front page. Your images are the same with a news earlier posted about cult clash in Rivers. So who is telling a lie. Do people die twice?.

Check your news and stop classing everyone as antagonists cause not all jumps up on getting an information of a bad news.

Stop confusing yourself.

Here's the link to the cult clash in Rivers state:
https://www.nairaland.com/5342791/cult-group-vigilante-clash-ndele
Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by portplus: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2019
davillian:
I can see rope on the hand of the second guy.
What this means caught alive and executed by the police.

NPF knows it better the eliminate known criminals than put them through our slow and flawed judicial system.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Hijack Of Lagos Bound Bus In Rivers, Kill 3 Suspected Kidnappers by Nemesis909: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2019
jeruzi:

The other story that corroborates this one:

https://www.nairaland.com/5342875/police-shoot-hoodlums-dead-rivers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦30,300,000 IGP STS Extortion In Abuja (Photos) / Police Arrest Fake Policeman Who Extorts Money From People In Rivers (Photos) / Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.