Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,883 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

UNIABUJA Sex For Marks Scandal: Another Nigerian Lecturer Caught Pants Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNIABUJA Sex For Marks Scandal: Another Nigerian Lecturer Caught Pants Down (825 Views)

Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) / Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl / Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Sex For Marks Scandal: Another Nigerian Lecturer Caught Pants Down by Futurephilip2: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2019
A dean of one of the science-based faculties of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is currently under investigation for soliciting sex to award marks to one of his female students.

See more details below
https://www.yabageek.com/2019/08/uniabuja-sex-for-marks-scandal-another.html?m=1

Re: UNIABUJA Sex For Marks Scandal: Another Nigerian Lecturer Caught Pants Down by archat: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2019
frie the fuckn dick
Re: UNIABUJA Sex For Marks Scandal: Another Nigerian Lecturer Caught Pants Down by Futurephilip2: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Twitter users react to wedding photos of a lesbian couple
A Twitter user went to the extent of calling the couple and unfortunate beings who wouldn’t have existed if a woman had not come together with a man to give birth to them.

See more details below
https://www.yabageek.com/2019/08/popular-actress-and-comperejuliet.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

"Wadup Jesus,God I Know Your A Gangster" Charles Okocha Prayers Got People Talki / #bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back' - Tacha's Boo Cries Out On Instagram / Starboyfest: Wizkid Sold Out, Performs To 20,000 People Second Time At The O2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.