Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer (19398 Views)

90 Ships Seized By EFCC Rot Away In Lagos, Others / National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by Omoslim26: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=Kapeter post=80990385][/quote]

If nt that you are carrying a head without brain you would understand that it is not only easterners dat make use of dis forum bt bcus you and some miscreants posing to be Igbo make evry thread on dis forum a Yoruba vs Igbo fight just to show case ur mumu bigotry skills
maybe seun should just turn dis forum to yorubaigboland forum so you guys can display more stupidity
radarada oniranu omo
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by Powersurge: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm happy that no south east state participated in this Yoruba Protest .

Sowore will rot in jail because I know Tinubu will abandon him because of his 2023 ambition.

one thing I have observed is that the South does not have a United front. Alone you can achieve nothing. Anyways, you have right to what you choose. But as you can see, people with lesser intellect are holding the so called educational and entrepreneurial ones to ransom. Can an Igbo man or Yoruba man go and kill a Fulani man in Zamfara consistently without Carnage? The earlier receive sense in the south the better.
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by owunabastard: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Baba it's two not too grin

So in your deranged mind only Yorubas were protesting, when even the leader of the group is an Ijaw and their lawyer is Calabar? cheesy

Meanwhile, you have just started to wail, I am glad that those that usually give you a listening ear across the nation have actually seen that you are not worth the effort. grin

Sowore will be released in the coming days and he must have learnt his lesson by then .

This guy you are quoting is not from the South, he is a die hard buharist. He is just here to put confusion between Igbos and Yorubas. Just ignore him
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
To all the great revolution now comrades, thank you
.A lot of this people are not exposed to a meaningful life where things work and that's why they can't think beyond mediocrity and tribe.

Revolution now ,.e no go better for any enemies of progress
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
.A lot of this people are not exposed to a meaningful life where things work and that's why they can't think beyond mediocrity and tribe.

Revolution now , e no go better for any enemies of progress

Revolution now ,.e no go better for any enemies of progress
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by baddosky1: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kapeter:
you should know that i don't blame you for being a backward thinker. It's inherintance and it's a pride. Fulani grabbed power, fulani won't release power bla bla bla. Everyone is Nigeria, whoever wishes to become a preseident can once it's not from the republic of the slaves of Nigeria for a slave cannot govern his master. It's only a slave duty to grunt and languish in pain and sorrow and then pass it to his generation as he inherited it from his flat headed fore-fathers.

Good! Thank God you know very well that a slave (yoruba) cannot rule over his master (Fulani) Just as you people are grunting in pain and sorrow over the clampdown of protesters by the same government you voted for!

Look at the two pictures below and tell me what form of slavery is more rigid than what is going on there... grin grin

Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by luluman: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
kernel001:

That means you've seen your father at least, right?
Ofcourse yes, but you don't know yours cos he did with your mum & ran away like KANU without marrying her. SHAME!!
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by tigerclaws: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

No need to call the MODS, I've taken care of that accursed idiot already in a realm far above his understanding cool
this is a forum
rules are there to be obeyed
it's our obligation to keep nairaland sane for sane minded fellows

the mods will fix the troll
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by BoboNkiti19: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
tigerclaws:
this is a forum
rules are there to be obeyed
it's our obligation to keep nairaland sane for sane minded fellows

the mods will fix the troll
Like I said fam, let it go... some things are not always diluted to just petty cyber banter, I've sealed that idiots fate already in a realm above him.
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by Komu1048(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
kernel001:

For the good of Nigerians? Tell me one thing Nigeria has done better that will make any man wanna keep his Nigerian citizenship?

Freedom
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by kernel001: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Komu1048:

Freedom

Ask Sowore and Ibraheem Zakzaky.
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by nwanyionitsha: 1:08am On Aug 07, 2019
fernandez1:
Bigotry kill u there.....de dere they shout Yoruba protest...... Maybe na only Yoruba they suffer this.economy hardship

Na dem suffer pass.
Let them do the revolution alone. They brought this rubbish upon us.
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by citruslimited(m): 2:04am On Aug 07, 2019
And they said it is democracy ?
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by mrskillz: 2:30am On Aug 07, 2019
The revolution is not about Buhari, it is about the unworkable system that makes Nigeria to malfunction. It bothers on equity, justice and fairness that make countries great.
Re: Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer by omoharry(f): 8:50am On Aug 07, 2019
Kapeter:
original omo nna. Writng epistles based on assumptions. Very deluded set of beings. I wrote it earlier that tinubu giant is disturbing you in your dreams. Just admit it. Tinubu is never and can never be a yoruba leader, tinubu is a politician and APC leader. So what concerns a political party with a tribe? Don't worry, i know where all your pains are coming from, it was the same reason azikiwe wrote long epistle on awolowo because he didn't give him the chance to take over lagos and his region just like he(azikiwe) has planned. Tinubu is stopping you folks and not allowing same hence the painment. If you don't carry your wretched soul out of my mentions right now ehn. Infact thunder fia you there omo nna oshi. Worship tinubu ko, worship oju iku the coward ni. Rubbish.
No point arguing with u.it obvious u are a very young and unwise.bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP / My Critics Will Eat Their Words, Oyegun Replies Akande. / Lawal Dan Gashua: The Good Baker Who's The Breadwinner To Refugee Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.