Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Movie Actors And Actresses Needed For Movie Shoot - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Actors And Actresses Needed For Movie Shoot (1471 Views)

Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / Yoruba Movie Actors and Actresses / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Actors And Actresses Needed For Movie Shoot by PROJECT: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
hi everyone, i am directing and producing my first ever movie in nigeria after my being away for so long outside the country ,i am giving prospective artiste the opportunity to showcase their talents and starr in a new movie to be produced in nigeria.pls feel free to send me ur names and a picture of you and i will have my manager in nigeria get back to you,remeber look matter bye for now
mail me on billingspr@yahoo.com
Re: Movie Actors And Actresses Needed For Movie Shoot by steeze(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2010
Gosh, i've been so busy. Will get back to u on that synopsis and this one too. Best of luck.
Re: Movie Actors And Actresses Needed For Movie Shoot by wendoworld(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2010
@poster: what are the specs you expect from the artist?? like height, looks e.t.c make i know maybe i fit come play for ur location grin
Re: Movie Actors And Actresses Needed For Movie Shoot by PROJECT: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
its not for those who wanna come and play its for serious minded individuals ,casting will be done by no other than akin alabi,so its no joke.
Re: Movie Actors And Actresses Needed For Movie Shoot by steeze(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2010
Project, u didn't reply my mail. I need to know what ur thots are. And when is d casting being done?
Re: Movie Actors And Actresses Needed For Movie Shoot by wendoworld(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2010
PROJECT:

its not for those who wanna come and play its for serious minded individuals ,casting will be done by no other than akin alabi,so its no joke.
take am easy jor! Mr serious minded grin the problem is that i wanna come but i dont know anything about acting(inexperienced) but i feel i can do it, Is there any space for people like that? That's what i was asking ja re, lol

(1) (Reply)

Watch Mission Impossible 5 Full Movie Online Free Here / How Nollywood Redefined Conversations On African Cinema And Culture / Ibrahim Yekini (kesari) On This One With His Disciples Terrorizing The Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.