Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery (32616 Views)

"You Will Learn": Verydarkman Tells Tonto Dikeh, Others After His Release(Video) / Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle / Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Kingkun69(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nothing wrong with plastic surgery(as long as its in moderation)but not that one bumbum will be looking like block or breast will health ball or that one they will go and put artificial packs now be looking like they drew it with permanent marker all things in moderation including this bet9ja, data resellers and sex position guys Haba no be everytime I wan win bet or no be everytime konji dey catch me
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
festacman:
From the begining of time, while men always take risks to impress women, women have always done all sorts of things to please men and their masculine sexual fantasies. The natural reality is that the heart and body of any woman including those of the most vocal of feminists crave and relish unconditional submission to a man's body and thorough exploration by him. Really, nobody and nothing can cheat nature. Not even feminism!

Not sure what feminism has to do with this. Tonto Dike is not a feminist.she is just an attention seeker trying to hit Kardashian money
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by shogsman(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Women will always be subjected to men.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by seangy4konji: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
her cup Of tea.

How it take concern me
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by duchessvikki0(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
And since your sessions of going under the knife, how far has your confidence been boosted?

Be Natural, Be Real
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by patwilly(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sellfish:

Bumbum that can shift or even burst during vigorous doggy style.... Is that one bumbum grin

We African men like our ladies bumbum natural so that we don't have to have a Vulcanizer on standby with eba, superglue, air pump and tyre quick patch anytime we want to smack and devour that ass grin

It is well sha

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently grin
Judging from the way you type, I can easily presume you are a vulcanizers Son.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Sellfish(m): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
patwilly:

Judging from the way you type, I can easily presume you are a vulcanizers Son.

And Vulcanizers are not human?

You type like the son of a retarded bastard grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
no excuse can justify you going under the knife....
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by DavidEsq(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Flier:
Send a DM make I send you 70k and post the laptop to the person below or above me once you recieve the money

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Junkie1: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
DameB:
Hmmm... It's still a risky business especially with the risk of embolism, sepsis and other side effects....

Plastic surgery is like meth...
Once you start you get hooked
LEAVE METH OUT OF THIS

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Defenderalert(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
These women self. Their palava too much.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by paix(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
The good thing is that, she knows from the bottom of her heart that she's FAKE.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by flowx(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
duchessvikki0:
And since your sessions of going under the knife, how far has your confidence been boosted?

Be Natural, Be Real

You get bad mouth o.

She don offend you be that o?
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by meobizy(f): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
...and yet men are told to lift weights and make money to raise their confidence. Like a bad joke after doing unnecessary surgeries the women still search for natural men who hit the gym, apply their intelligence to make money and apply time to learn mating techniques. Women eh, tueh!
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by mindtricks: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Having it done is just the beginning of the story.
Wait to see if nothing ever goes wrong later such that the perceived gains are eroded by pains that have no cure. Wonder what can be better than the natural.
Wisdom is the principal thing please.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Flier:
Send a DM make I send you 70k and post the laptop to the person below or above me once you recieve the money

oga pls buy my ps3 for 15k.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by JustSomeDude(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sellfish:

And Vulcanizers are not human?

You type like the son of a retarded bastard grin
See as you give the mumu uppercut. I wan laugh belle scatter.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by samtiyelov1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
All is vanity
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by duchessvikki0(f): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=flowx post=81008393]

You get bad mouth o.

She don offend you be that o?
Oya answer the question since you dey carry am for head.. Mtchew[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by opebiboy: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Low self esteem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Mother / Timaya Dancing With His Son, Emmanuel, Is So Adorable / Omi: Gabriellee Slumps Off A Car Roof Promoting His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.