Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 (2402 Views)

Who Can Help Me Pass Free Fall In Gta SAN ANDREAS? / How To Get Unlimited Ammunition In GTA San Andreas Android. (video Included) / Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 by oweniwe(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2010
Abeg o. I need coaching on how to fly the dodo in francis intl airport. The max time i flew from the runway is 13 seconds pkere. Na pc i de play am o. Can someone help pls?
Re: How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 by Mobinga: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2010
Is it Vice city abi San andreas??
Re: How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 by montelik(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2010
francis intl airport. I believe that would be GTA Vice city.
Re: How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 by oweniwe(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2010
Its vice city o mr mobinga
Re: How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 by Mobinga: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
oweniwe:

Its vice city o mr mobinga
Is it the mission where you had to fly a crappy aircraft to distribute fliers?
Re: How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 by oweniwe(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
Yes o. I'v been trying to fly the bi-plane called dodo all to no avail. I don try 276 times i fail. E tire me o embarassed
Re: How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 by Mobinga: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2010
lol. . . I was stuck in that part for about 8 months back in 2006. . . I finally got fed up. . Here's what I did.

I downloaded a save game file for just after that mission . I never passed that mission I skipped it

Using GTA VC savegames:
1. Download your savegame file (choose any savegame from the game beginning).
2. Uzip file using WinZip or the other similar software.
3. File GTAVCsf1.b put in your "GTA Vice City User Files" folder which should be in your documents folder (for example: "C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\My Documents"wink
4. Start your game and load first savegame

Download it from here. . .
http://www.gtasavegames.com/savegamesf/111
Re: How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 by xreal: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
lol, I'm also stuck at the same mission-stage, for a year now, and had to put vice city aside.
Is there no cheat(s) that can help one scale through?
Re: How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 by montelik(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
I have passed d stage but I last played vice city about 3 years. What exactly is d problem. Is it d controls or overall difficulty.
Re: How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 by malone5923(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2010
Play that stage with a gamepad. Hope that helps?
Re: How To Fly The Dodo In Gta 3 by xreal: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2010
malone5923:

Play that stage with a gamepad. Hope that helps?

yeah, I think that 'ld help. U right.

(1) (Reply)

Uncharted 3, Online Pass Key...help! / VIP Empire Apk / Pes 2012 For Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.