Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Hunted Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hunted Life (148 Views)

Hunter And Hunted / Dr. Cynthia James – The Hunter Becomes The Hunted / The Hunted Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hunted Life by jonatoye(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Hunted Life

WORD FOR TODAY
Every precious and glorious life is a hunted life. The devil will never give up on a man until the glory and the preciousness of his life becomes a misery!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Be careful! Watch out for attacks from the Devil, your great enemy. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for some victim to devour." ( 1Peter 5:8 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have an adversary and that adversary is the devil. There is nothing else the devil wants to achieve with your life than to ensure your destruction. Each time you look at yourself and discover something precious about your life, know that your life is a hunted life; the devil is highly interested in your life.

Have you at any time made a critical analysis about your life and asked yourself that: "What is so special about my life?" "Why is the devil so keen and having so much interest about my life?" "Why can't he just leave me alone to live my life and stop tempting and exploring my weaknesses?" The truth is that when you are still special to God and with several wonderful virtues in terms of talent, anointing and special endowment to fulfill God's purpose and mandate; your life is a target for destruction.

The devil doesn't bother much about those who have nothing to offer. Hence, you must be careful not to sacrifice your God's given virtue and eternal destiny on the altar of sin and unrighteousness. Be careful of the unrighteous mammon and strange women around you. Give no room to the devil to turning your glory to shame!

Prayer Point:
Lord! The evil one and his agent will not succeed over my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
A glorious life is a hunted life!!!

Have a Superb Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Christmas And Birthday Celebrations. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/08/19 / He Is At The Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.