Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) (26484 Views)

Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Bimpeusman: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2019
Young men in Kontagora, Niger state had their hair forcefully shaved by some men of the state taskforce yesterday August 5th.

According to Hausa media platform, Rariya, the men were accused of carrying ''uncomplimentary'' hairdo. The taskforce members used scissors to cut their hair.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/taskforce-forcefully-shave-young-mens-hair-with-scissor-in-niger-state.html

1 Share

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Bimpeusman: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2019

1 Share

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Nbote(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2019
I am still looking for what's wrong with those hairstyles I'm seeing ooo... Sometimes U begin to wonder if d black man is jus cursed with more stupid ppl dan d rest of d world.. Dey shld put dis same energy into curbing d scourge of tramadol and codeine diet of both demselves and d youth instead of harassing ppl over very useless things

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Naijaalive(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2019
hummm
Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by jrerico1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
What angry undecided
So you what to see their skull before you admit they have a nice haircut? That part of Nigeria is pathetic.
What does this mean? Will it make them good boys??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by jkaro(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
And there was a country called Nigeria
I pity the unborn Generation

Even if the south, you see a Hausa man in Amry cutting boys hair or giving them strange punishment

15 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
What the fvck I'm I seeing, what is wrong with this haircut these guys are carrying for fvcks sake? These guys think we're still in the stone age or what? What's your business with someone's choice of hairstyle.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by wellmax(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Northerners and their strange ways.

Why the hell would task force think they can enforce morality.

Southern Nigeria is miles away from these backward people.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by deltateam: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dem no chook dem dagger? shocked

Awon werey 100%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by wellmax(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Try it with me that will be the beginning of Third World War

1 Like

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by IMASTEX: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
And this is still a country?!

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by SirLakes: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nothing wey we no go see for this country

4 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Buhari is working

4 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
So the whole State is now a secondary school dormitory!
Wahala dey o! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Stephendeals: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin
Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nigeria is in d dark ages

11 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by olaric(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
The North is so backward in their thinking and so barbaric in their actions. The economy is suffering because 60 percent of people in the current government is from the North. How can you leave other important things and start cutting people's hair? To think we share the same country and passport makes me sick.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Animals in human skin...

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Emmzy201(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Am not bad but if anyone tries this with me is dead
I will surely track you down and kill you

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by TechPlace24(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
What a COUNTRY.. cry
Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by chinonso653(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Task force,thunder wey sun dey inside fire � you

4 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by snipesdam(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
There was a country.
Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Ijaya123: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
What exactly is wrong with these set of people? Of all the issues in the society, haircut is what they have time to deal with?

This is nothing but appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
I have no worries grin

10 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Well... Just in case you are wondering what I'm still doing in Nigeria, I'm arranging the money I need to travel out. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by brexit: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
People sometimes make derogatory statements about the North but this is a laudable idea and should be made to go round, unfortunately parents are afraid to talk to their children and wards on the need for general cleanliness, what a nation without decorum

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
brexit:
People sometimes make derogatory statements about the North but this is a laudable idea and should be made to go round, unfortunately parents are afraid to talk to their children and wards on the need for general cleanliness, what a nation without decorum

So having a low cut is a sign of proper home training abi... Continue undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
The Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen wey dey disturb so dey plait hair

9 Likes

Re: Niger State Taskforce Shaves Men's Hair With Scissors By Force (Photos) by Dpharisee: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jihad and Islamization don't be fooled

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Commits Suicide Inside Kirikiri Prison / I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess / Man Who Killed His Banker Girlfriend Nabbed Along Uganda-kenya Border (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.