Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Wont Apologize For Having A Great Body - Anita Joseph To Friend Gossiping Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wont Apologize For Having A Great Body - Anita Joseph To Friend Gossiping Her (208 Views)

Anita Joseph Slams Friends: I Won't Apologize For Having A Great Body / Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" / Crystabel Goddy: I Have Great Body, I Like Flaunting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wont Apologize For Having A Great Body - Anita Joseph To Friend Gossiping Her by GistMore9: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2019
Anita Joseph took a dig at an unmentioned friend for gossiping behind her over videos she shares on Instagram "in which she shows off her body".

The actress stated that she won't apologize for having a great body and further alleged that this friend does hers hiding and also wants her body so badly . Anita wrote;

Some one that I know somewhere Sat and discussed me with some peopl How I make Videos and show my body. Your lucky I don’t even do it naked
That same body you want so so bad, Am not gona apologise for having a great body at all...

Am actually a better persn than you. You gossip me behind and come to me and blow me cool breeze !! Ndi aruruala !!

Shame on you .. my God found you out .. And again am a better persn than you are. You just prefer to do urs hiding oshi. And you know this so get the Bleep outta here

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/i-wont-apologize-for-having-a-great-body-anita-joseph-slams-friend-gossiping-behind-her

Re: I Wont Apologize For Having A Great Body - Anita Joseph To Friend Gossiping Her by GistMore9: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

wHO CARES? / The Truth About Omoyele Sowore, His Sudden Arrest & Nigerian Celebrities! / Nigerian Youths Now Take Processed Urine To Feel High – NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.