Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow (951 Views)

See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by Collins9156(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2019
Emeka Gift Wrote

Respect IPOB, IPOB staged protest for 2 years, facing live bullets from military, DSS, Police and Navy. We never succumbed to Military and police intimidation until our leader was freed. Just common tears gas Nigerian youths took to their heels, now who are the cowards, Nigerian youths or IPOB? Ndi Ara!

This Lagos Revolution Must Continue !
If you run your father.

Revolution Must Continue !

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by Collins9156(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Read

Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by Collins9156(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2019
Continue reading

Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by Collins9156(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2019
Can I say Nigeria Youths are not ready for change

Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by Iamgrey5(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2019
No it's quite different.

Some people faced bullet for two years for a purely ethnic agenda, while they took turns to insult every other ethnic group to strengthen their sense of purpose and ethnic affiliation.

What happened yesterday was totaly different

Ordinary people from across Nigeria tried to fight a class war that has been bubbling under ever since the inception of the country and more evident since 1999.

Ordinary people sought to change the way government works and seek justice for all regardless of ethnic affiliation.

I must commend them for their bravery, even though I have always known that it will fail because ethnic affiliation is greater than the welfare of ordinary people in Nigeria.

The sustained pressure from ipob was only rationalized to its members based on ethnic affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by Fatherofdragons: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Yorober revolution grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by Mbeki: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No it's quite different.

Some people faced bullet for two years for a purely ethnic agenda, while they took turns to insult every other ethnic group to strengthen their sense of purpose and ethnic affiliation.

What happened yesterday was totaly different

Ordinary people from across Nigeria tried to fight a class war that has been bubbling under ever since the inception of the country and more evident since 1999.

Ordinary people sought to change the way government works and seek justice for all regardless of ethnic affiliation.

I must commend them for their bravery, even though I have always known that it will fail because ethnic affiliation is greater than the welfare of ordinary people in Nigeria.

The sustained pressure from ipob was only rationalized to the members based ethnic affiliation.
IN SUMMARY, NOBODY IS PATROITIC TO NIGERIA. IT IS SELF FIRST, ETHNIC SECOND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by Topsic70: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2019
ProudDick:
Why would Tinubu (Yoruba's) support a revolution against a government he is (they are) part of? Those guys supported Kanu because kanu is a pdp project. This is north/sw govt and Yoruba will never bring it down. Same reason Igbos never participated in the 2012 protest because Jonathan government favored Igbos.
They know that already, but they are only being mischievous.
I thank God 4 the whole of Nigeria/Nigerians have now seen their true unpatriotic nature thru their leader -kanu

ProudDick:

Deny him for what? I’m Ilaje. He’s very close to me. But his agenda is a misguided one. He is against the Yoruba interest. He lost it when he aligned with kanu, the hate filled Yoruba hater.
Fact!

Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by Topsic70: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
Yorober revolution grin grin
Lols.......u wish.
Only a fool will join hands to destroy a building he's presently occupying.
Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by Ikenna0b: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2019
Ipob just love mocking people. I freaking love am for it. Op you didn't post all replies from Ipob supporters. I recalled seeing one yesterday saying "Yorubas make una no dey break back running from teargas. No be Ghost dey chase una.". grin grin I busted out laughing I swear.. I can't remember was on this specific post or another one but the shit had me crying on the floor with laughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by Iamgrey5(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2019
Mbeki:

IN SUMMARY, NOBODY IS PATROITIC TO NIGERIA. IT IS SELF FIRST, ETHNIC SECOND.
Ironically that is truth.

It is much easier to call a rally and form strong solidarity if as a Yoruba man you claim all the igobs are our problems, or if as an Igbo man you claim all the Hausas and Yorubas are our problems than to call a rally based on real life issues affecting all Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by jessebig: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Collins9156:
Emeka Gift Wrote

Respect IPOB, IPOB staged protest for 2 years, facing live bullets from military, DSS, Police and Navy. We never succumbed to Military and police intimidation until our leader was freed. Just common tears gas Nigerian youths took to their heels, now who are the cowards, Nigerian youths or IPOB? Ndi Ara!

This Lagos Revolution Must Continue !
If you run your father.

Revolution Must Continue !

WATCH Arrested Comrades Speak from Mobile Detention #RevolutionNow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrI2TEIyOds
Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by jlinkd78(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Why is this post not yet on FP
Re: Ipob Reaction Of The Yesterday #revolutionnow by oliseh247: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Nigerians with...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Finally Bobrisky Arrested By Army / 6 Things President Buhari Can Do To Teach South African A Lesson / Katsina State Governor Visit Kidnappers Den Beg For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.