Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Story Of Step-mom And Dad Who Chained Son For Weeks(photo). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Story Of Step-mom And Dad Who Chained Son For Weeks(photo). (237 Views)

Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks / How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / Woman Who Always Locks Her Maid Up For Weeks When Traveling Surrenders To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Step-mom And Dad Who Chained Son For Weeks(photo). by Abolarin24(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
A 9-year old boy in Abia State who is identified as Gift has been saved weeks after he was chained by his Stepmother.

The Mother of the Victim died during the process of giving birth to him and he has been living with his Stepmother and Father who treats him unfairly.

Read More AND For Photo

Just Click;

https://abolarinsworld.com/see-story-of-a-primary-school-boy-who-was-chained-by-his-stepmother-and-fatherphoto/

(1) (Reply)

Dayton Shooting: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire / Court Sentences Labourer To 18 Months In Prison For Stealing 165 Blocks / Lady Allegedly Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV In Delta State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.