Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Wage Your Bet On Ibori! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wage Your Bet On Ibori! (503 Views)

MINIMUM WAGE: Oshiomhole Disowns Govs, Backs Workers / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wage Your Bet On Ibori! by bkbabe97y(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2010
Its no longer news that the Grand Thief Of Nigeria, James Ibori has been ordered extradited to The U.K. And, since its as clear as EzeUche being IlekeIdi's man binch thats he's gonna get swallowed by the prison system in England, its only imperative that bets be placed on how long this 11 manipulated crook is gonna be put away from the rest of sane society.

Now, granted, The UK is not the United States where we know (if Ibori had a case to answer) he'd have been given what is tantamount to a life sentence for his alleged crimes,but, its sure that Mr.Ibori is gonna serve some mean time with some Cockney-speaking thugs for a few years.

Thus, since we're not sure what Mr.Ibori's sentence will be I think, to have some fun (sorta like the fun he was having when he was busy stuffing his bank accounts, and those of his mistresses, with looted funds) by placing a bet on Mr.Ibori's prospective prison term. So, here goes:

Me thinks Mr.Ibori is catching, easily, a 10 yr prison bid. Thus I bet $50.

Who thinks he'll serve/get sentenced to More/Less jail time?

The odds in Las Vegas are 5:1 in favor that Mr.Ibori will serve 10 yrs or more in prison!

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping Scholarship / Who Has The People's Interest At Heart? / Okah To Remain In Prison Custody.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.