Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore (37277 Views)

Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by echibuogwu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
I sha don tell u how useless ur father and generation Dey.
Pvssy:

Swearve!

You no follow. Humans I need
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by ElsonMorali: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:
[s]these people stood their ground against nigeria army but youths from waste took to their heels,just because of one gun shot on the air by ordinary nigeria police..[/s]

1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
True talk, zombies and cowards can never comprehend this. But it is a total waste fighting for Nigerians...they love the state of affairs.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by MOVIC6: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
MoneyMan5:
Coward Nnamdi Cownu

The Greatest Coward of the century

Stfu

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by MOVIC6: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Afospecialk:
I respect yu for once for admitting that Yoruba men ar brave enough to challenge any govt even as deadly as Abacha was

So wore has shown the rest of Ngeria what it takes to challenge any govt

Rovulution protest is the highest treason against any govt yet he sacrificed everything for the sake of Nigeria

If this lead to break up of Nigeria his name will always be remeberesd

He said Sowore not Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by michoim(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stupidity is always your portion
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Yyeske(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
SoNature:

There is a virtue called respect; it's earned.

IPOB members on Nairaland hold the views of their leader in high esteem.

When someone is loyal to a cause, he will always align his views with those of his leader.

Why is it difficult for you to grasp? undecided
I've always thought that Igbos pride themselves as republicans where everyman must say his mind in every meeting, are you now saying just one man should reason for a group?
I remembered before the last election, Kanu said there must be a boycott if no referendum, IPOBians and other supporters went to social media including nairaland and supporting him and telling everyone why they must not vote, immediately he capitulated, his supporters were the ones who started preaching on social media on the advantage of voting.
This is not respect but serious brainwashing.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by BoboNkiti19: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:
grin

Albino now accepts he was a coward.

He should come to Nigeria and replicate same bravery. Buhari wants to tell him something.

Coward talking about bravery from abroad. His kinsmen are still in prison and he is busy fvcking his wife across brothels in Europe.
Unfortunately none of your family members even if put together along with your entire cowardly tribe , can measure up to 1/4 of Nnamdi Kanu's guts, even when he's sleeping, take a Sh1t or at worse dead.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Lovelive: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:
grin

Albino now accepts he was a coward.

He should come to Nigeria and replicate same bravery. Buhari wants to tell him something.

Coward talking about bravery from abroad. His kinsmen are still in prison and he is busy fvcking his wife across brothels in Europe.
Empty
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Oblang(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:

Kanu came to Nigeria and Buharri ran to London to hide.

OK he came abi. Pls tell him to come again, i want to give him something...
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Oblang(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
This guy should go and talk to late Buhari and leave Jubril alone...
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by MetaPhysical: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kanu said that the RevolutionNow is a laudable initiative and must be commended by all lovers of freedom.

"What Sowore did in calling for a revolution in Nigeria is the highest form of bravery. Protests should continue and if need be intensified, especially in Yorubaland, until Omoleye Sowore is set free."

Nnamdi Kanu is Afonja!
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by dereborn(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
BUHARI THE GREATEST LEADER FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA AFTER UTHMAN DAN FODIO

by Aare Kurunmi Kakanfo

You can call General Muhammadu Buhari all sort of names what I can assure you that his popularity is increasing all over core Northern Nigeria and across the sahel region of West Africa.

The Fulani with the brainwashed Hausa vassals will fight and die for him. General Buhari is one of the most intelligent and courageous leader the fulani controlled territory has ever produced.

He is always two steps ahead of his distractors and he understands history, power and what it takes to build a civilization.

General Buhari understands that there is nothing called One Nigeria in any sense, it is only an opportunity for his Nomadic fulani kinsmen to survive and build a Fulani country using the sweat and wealth of others legally or illegally under the guise of patriotism and humanity.

He understands that the South and Middle belt are treacherous and can be used against each other. For the records Fulanis Semitic people who are from the Arab stock. Fulanis don't see black Africans as equals and we will never be seen as equals.

Fulanis are masters of deceit, Chaos, they understand how to take control of anarchy to further their interests. They are united in crime and good deeds. They know when to sue for peace and when to crush their enemies.

They staged a revolution using the Hausa peasants to destroy Hausa kingdoms and take over lands and kingdoms of the Hausas.

They also staged a revolution in Oyo empire by conniving with a Yoruba general Afonja together with some Yoruba peasants.

They took over power in Nigeria by using the middle belt Generals to launch a counter coup against the Igbo dominated first republic in order to consolidate their grip on other ethnic groups in Nigeria. They understand power, unity and they are master stategists.

Buhari has appointed strictly minority Fulani as security chiefs in an heterogeneous country like Nigeria.

He has built Baro water port for the North.

He has approved the building of modern railway from Nigeria to Maradi in Niger Republic in order to integrate the economy of his kinsmen in the sahel.

He has also approved the building of oil Refinery in his hometown in Katsina where there is no barrel of crude oil.

Go to Federal ministries in Abuja, almost all the ministries have been dominated from top to bottom with fulani youths who went to university through the quota system while their southern counterparts with First class are in cyber Cafe looking for scholarship opportunities to flee the feudal contraption called Nigeria.

NNPC, CBN and NPA workforce are dominated by the fulanis. They are in all the lucrative and juicy positions across Nigeria.

In the next 30years, they will continue to be permanent secretaries in the federal Civil service. The Sharia infested Decree is a Northern constitution and for the first time a Sharia lawyer is now the chief Justice.

He is decimating the Shiites and empowering the Sunnis. He is buying up traditional rulers all over the south while killing, maiming and detaining southern freedom fighters.

He doesn't want to hear anything like true federalism or restructuring and he is hell bent in creating pure Fulani local government areas for his fulani kinsmen all over Southern Nigeria in a bid to destroy the internal ethnic cohesion of the southern Nigeria. To do this the northern borders are even more open, his fulani kinsmen has mercenaries to glue the Nigerian nation under the Sokoto Caliphate.

As we speak he has used Oil money from the south to establish Fulani radio for the fulanis, which is something that has never happened before.

Thousands of southerners and Middle belterns have been wiped out by the the ongoing Fulani genocide and not a single fulani man has been arrested or prosecuted. Buhari shows no remorse for his fulanocentric policies and continues to March on to decimate his percieved enemies.

Buhari understands power and he has done what no fulani man in post colonial times can do for his people. He knows that southern political elites think along party lines while the fulani elites think along ethnic lines. He knows southerners are treacherous, corrupt and saboteurs and he is using that weakness with ruthless wisdom.

If you are a Yoruba, Edo , Igbo, Tiv, , Efik etc and after reading this article with all these open facts you are still shouting One Nigeria or still screaming APC or PDP under the present 1999 Military Decree then you need to be shot at sight because you are a danger to humanity and your race.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Yyeske(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Nnamdi Kanu is Afonja!
You can see that most IPOBians and sympathizers are confused at the moment after all the insults on Sowore since yesterday.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Toxydon147: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nigerian youths are so backwards and senseless. The sentiment in their hearts can never move Nigeria forward.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by NkayStory(f): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:
The truth is sowore tried but his people fail him.

How can all yoruba youth disappear just because of one gun shot on the air.

Or did they postponed the revolution.

grin grin..i was looking for your comment cos i know it will crack me up
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by chiagozien(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
NkayStory:

grin grin..i was looking for your comment cos i know it will crack me up
But na true i also talk.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Kingsley10000: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nnamdi kalu go soon give igbos directive make dem go protest
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by NkayStory(f): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:
But na true i also talk.

Very very true!
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Alexis11: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:
[s]The truth is sowore tried but his people fail him.

How can all yoruba youth disappear just because of one gun shot on the air.[/s]

You never made sense yesterday, you didn't make sense today, you won't make sense tomorrow. grin
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by chiagozien(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=erinalex post=81001806][/quote]How can a reasonable igbo man join yorubas in their protest.

The protest was a yoruba protest and for yorubas alone.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by DonMekino(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
late buhari did in 2014 undecided Ayam not understanding
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by baganas: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Prophet Mohammad cowardly ran to MEDINAH right?
even in the era when military had only swords and matchetes
He later conquered the whole of Saudis and more. He ruled over hundred of thousands before he died. Jesus couldn't escape one of his disciples betrayed him. When he died on the cross after barely six months of his ministry, he only had his 12-1 disciples as followers. I love and respect Jesus. I'm only paying you with your own coins
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
baganas:

He later conquered the whole of Saudis and more. He ruled over hundred of thousands before he died. Jesus couldn't escape one of his disciples betrayed him. When he died on the cross after barely six months of his ministry, he only had his 12-1 disciples as followers. I love and respect Jesus. I'm only paying you with your own coins

Am neither follower of the two....KANU IS COMING JUST LIKE HE SAID HES COMING WITH HELL
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Kingsley10000: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
i want to be part of this revolution,how can i join?
the status quo must change we can't continue to be living like this
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by luluman: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
SaviMedia:
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has described the call for a revolution in Nigeria by activist, Omoyele Sowore is the highest form of bravery.

Kanu went on to say that the arrest of Sowore by the DSS and consequent actions carried out by security agencies to stop the RevolutionNow protest on Monday is an affront to decency, justice and fair play, adding that he did nothing wrong.

The IPOB leader who was reacting to the whole issue surrounding the RevolutionNow protest berated the President Mohammadu Buhari administration for describing the protest as Illegal stressing that he (Buhari) and his supporters did make similar call in 2014 for revolution and nobody got them arrested.

It will be recalled that 5 years ago, the APC led by its then presidential aspirant and Gen.Muhammadu Buhari; APC National Chairman, John Odigie-Oyegun and Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Amaechi, led thousands of party supporters in a protest rally in Abuja, accusing the PDP-led Federal Government of playing politics with Boko Haram.

The protest tagged ‘Salvation Rally’, was said to have aimed at drawing global attention to what the then opposition party(APC), described as deliberate hijack of the Nigeria police and other security agencies by the ruling PDP.

As reported by Vanguard Newspaper 5 years ago, the APC leaders said, the rally was essentially a clarion call against the increased spate of insecurity, killings, corruption, and police brutality against official opposition.

They also accused President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP of gross incompetence and unprecedented display of impunity.

Reacting to all these, Kanu said it is laughable that the same set of persons who in 2014 called for a revolution and organized a nationwide street protest against the democratically elected government of Goodluck Jonathan now see similar move as a treasonable offence under their own regime.

According to him, "This same set of people now in Aso Rock and their media friends that came out on the street to march, protest and call for revolution against President Jonathan in 2014, are today the same bunch of despicable reprobates against any form of lawful dissent, protest or revolution against their regime.

"This is not only laughable, but an affront to decency, justice and fair play. Apparently, the occupants of Aso Rock are telling the world they can call for a revolution and street protest against a sitting president i.e. Jonathan, but nobody is allowed to protest against them.

"Pathetically some of these poorly educated fellows from their 'presidency' come on their national television to shamelessly provide a flimsy defence of what is clearly indefensible.

"The same thing late Buhari did in 2014 by openly calling for a revolution and organising nationwide street protests with the likes of Bola Ahmed Tinubu against the democratically elected government of Goodluck Jonathan is now a treasonable offence under their rule.

"Even going by the cringe-worthy standards of the most hopelessly backward Banana republic on this earth, the detention of Sowore for doing exactly what late Buhari did is a new low for the Zoo.

"Why didn't Buhari, Abba Kyari, El-Rufai, Tinubu et al wait for the election of 2015 to remove Jonathan before embarking on their 2014 Revolution as they are now sanctimoniously preaching?

"Why did they take to the streets in protest, an action they themselves openly tagged a revolution, before an election?

"The only language this Abba Kyari led Fulani Jihadi cabal in Aso Rock understand is consistent mass action and civil disobedience. IPOB has done and is still doing it and so too the Shiite.

"What the Yoruba nation and every conscientious person must do now is to rally round Omoleye Sowore to ensure his release or else he will be another Sambo Dasuki detained indefinitely with no constituency to mount pressure on his behalf as IPOB did in my case and Shiite (INM) for Sheikh El-Zakzaki."

Kanu said that the RevolutionNow is a laudable initiative and must be commended by all lovers of freedom.

"What Sowore did in calling for a revolution in Nigeria is the highest form of bravery. Protests should continue and if need be intensified, especially in Yorubaland, until Omoleye Sowore is set free."

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/08/06/revolutionnow-what-sowore-did-in-nigeria-is-highest-form-of-bravery-nnamdi-kanu/
If you. know me well, I never supported KANU. But shame on all Naira land. yeebos for saying nobody should join them because its Yoruba's protest. I doff for KANU today.All naira land yeebos need brain surgery.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by luluman: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
Shut up herdsman!!!!
Just for saying the truth? you are a blockhead nomad.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by Kingsley10000: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yyeske:
You can see that most IPOBians and sympathizers are confused at the moment after all the insults on Sowore since yesterday.
no mind them....
they said igbos shouldn't join the revolution,that any igbo man that supports the protest is a sabotour.

Now Nnamdi Kanu is Supporting the revolution wink

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by luluman: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:

I thought you hypocrite said its yorubas fight & nobody should support them.But after your messiah spoke you commend Sowore. Double face hypocrite.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by chiagozien(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Alexis11:

You never made sense yesterday, you didn't make sense today, you won't make sense tomorrow. grin
How can you know when someone make sense,when you dont have a working brain.
Re: Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore by luluman: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:

Where were you when KANU was arrested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention / Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition / Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.