Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video (13953 Views)

Naira Marley - 'Soapy' (Official Video) / [music] naira Marley X Opegold – Soapy (fuji Version) / Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
After the release of the controversial song soapy by Nigerian artist Naira Marley some months back, he makes known his intention to release the official dance video, but gives his condition for the release of the video.

Watch Video:

https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/08/naira-marley-set-to-release-soapy-dance.html

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
M

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by BlackfireX: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Who crack head mumu on the loose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by fukushaki(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin Zombies for le jo soapy

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by BoboKush(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jo soapy

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by NOL2dworld(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
To the people listening and dancing to Naira Marley's songs.. You all need help..

How did U have so much love for someone who promote Violent, Fornication and wrong doing..

You all need Christ..

Accepting Christ into my life will never allow U to live a wasted life..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

If U have say this confession let me know I have some prayer points for U...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by AmazingELixir: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
lipsrsealed

The reason why this disaster of a human being is not rotting in jail is what I can't understand

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by MD8020: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by SaintHilary(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kaffy right now...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Jayslicky: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Naira Marley the role model of every lout and irresponsible kid in Nigeria, most likely the video would be banned because I know Naira Marley must do something stupid in that video.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by DimIsaac10(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
This kind rubbish NBC no go ban am before release abi?.
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Junkie1: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
undecided THIS TALENTLESS FAGG*T AGAIN, THIS GUY IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA TODAY AND NEEDS TO BE LOCKED AWAY GOOD.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Kessnorman: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Naira Marley said '40,000 comment and he release soapy video'

Me : even with 40,000 comment I nor go watch any video 20 naira abi naira Maggi mtcweee

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by mixta140: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Abegi
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by officialteemi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
This One Too Go claim say Na from Small e start to the sing for choir

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Who Miss Me For Here
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by flexyrule(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2019

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Memberclub(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Haters where y'all at?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Memberclub(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Junkie1:
undecided THIS TALENTLESS FAGG*T AGAIN, THIS GUY IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA TODAY AND NEEDS TO BE LOCKED AWAY GOOD.
hater grin

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Legendguru: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
oh
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Olatunesnap: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
if you ain't a Marlian then you have no manners

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Gammfreak(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
can't wait for the video...had been expecting it

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Euegene100001: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin
SaintHilary:
Kaffy right now...
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by ArmaniUhuru: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
Naira Marley the role model of every lout and irresponsible kid in Nigeria, most likely the video would be banned because I know Naira Marley must do something stupid in that video.

Branislav IvaKNOWvic grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by GeneralPula: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Okay!! Mi de wait! Inside life..Lamatiri 5Alive!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by tigerclaws: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
Okay!! Mi de wait! Inside life..Lamatiri 5Alive!
[/s]
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Delson25: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
h
Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by Olysblog: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Naira marley is like lil wayne to me, i can't luv them less.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Set To Release "Soapy" Official Video by LINTUNE(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
flexyrule:
lol grin.. Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking – Hale Hale (Video) + Photos / Olamide Releases 'Pawon' (Audio) / Download Olamide- Street-ot Full Album Tracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.