Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Real Meaning Of Fornication - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Meaning Of Fornication (627 Views)

The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" / Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Meaning Of Fornication by OnPointMan(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
So many people say sex before marriage is fornication, while some say not all sex before marriage is fornication.

My cousin explained to me that having sex with someone who is not your boyfriend/girlfriend is only what is actually called committing the sinful act of fornication.

He explained further that it's only a sin because the person you had sex with is not yours.

Please, is my cousin right?
Re: The Real Meaning Of Fornication by ScotMisile: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Your cousin is wrong and not only wrong, he certainly needs help....
Re: The Real Meaning Of Fornication by jcross19: 12:24am On Aug 07, 2019
OnPointMan:
So many people say sex before marriage is fornication, while some say not all sex before marriage is fornication.

My cousin explained to me that having sex with someone who is not your boyfriend/girlfriend is only what is actually called committing the sinful act of fornication.

He explained further that it's only a sin because the person you had sex with is not yours.

Please, is my cousin right?
ahahahahahah na wah ooooh see human being , your cousin is not a Christian.
Re: The Real Meaning Of Fornication by OnPointMan(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=jcross19 post=81014731]ahahahahahah na wah ooooh see human being , your cousin is not a Christian.[/quohe

He's a Christian o. His dad is an elder sef.
Re: The Real Meaning Of Fornication by OnPointMan(m): 6:48am On Aug 07, 2019
ScotMisile:
Your cousin is wrong and not only wrong, he certainly needs help....

Why do you think he needs help?
Re: The Real Meaning Of Fornication by ScotMisile: 7:43am On Aug 07, 2019
OnPointMan:

Why do you think he needs help?

Why would a normal human being think that sex before marriage is ok, so long it's just one person
Re: The Real Meaning Of Fornication by OnPointMan(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
ScotMisile:

Why would a normal human being think that sex before marriage is ok, so long it's just one person
but so many people think it's ok. Daddyfreeze said what the original Bible call fornication is sleeping with a prostitute
Re: The Real Meaning Of Fornication by OkCornel(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
OnPointMan:

but so many people think it's ok. Daddyfreeze said what the original Bible call fornication is sleeping with a prostitute

Daddy freeze is on his own concerning that.

My own is, this is Jesus' standard. Although the scripture says "adultery", which makes it problematic. The word "anyone" was used in that sentence as well, so it could extend to include single men as well.

Matthew 5 v 28;
28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Re: The Real Meaning Of Fornication by OnPointMan(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2019
OkCornel:

Daddy freeze is on his own concerning that.

My own is, this is Jesus' standard. Although the scripture says "adultery", which makes it problematic. The word "anyone" was used in that sentence as well, so it could extend to include single men as well.

Matthew 5 v 28;
28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

He is on his own on what the Bible says?

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Pulls Chinese Crowd To Nigeria!!! / See What Each Church Is Known For In Nigeria! / Reincarnation-is It In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.