Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Buy My Clean And Sound Nissan Murano In Perfect Condition 590k - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy My Clean And Sound Nissan Murano In Perfect Condition 590k (4351 Views)

Barely nothing to fix#Sound nissan xterra 2003#790k / Clean And Sound Nissan Murano In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 590k / My Clean Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2003 Selling at discounted Price of 1.450m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Buy My Clean And Sound Nissan Murano In Perfect Condition 590k by jerryfemi88: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Buy My Clean And Sound Nissan Murano In Perfect Condition 590k by elvhinzey(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2021
barrydee:

Why are Muranos so cheap when sold as Naija used? Nissan Murano in my opinion is a beautiful CUV with a posh modern looking interior. The interior is stylish & has the standard Bose surround sound system that delivers sounds that makes you feel like you are in a club house. I have personally test driven it & trust me, it is a beast if you press that pedal to the floor & it handles more like a sports car than an SUV/CUV .
Asides the fragile CVT it came with(if not properly maintained), why is Murano so underrated?
It's 3.5 Liter V6 is an award winning engine & is known to be very rugged and reliable.
Does the Murano break down easily? Cuz I'm yet to see one that left its owner stranded on the road.
Abi it is more complicated than I think.
I'm just wondering.

In fact, you ain't alone in this.

I feel it's based on buying and selling psychology.

Nigerians love popular and well-known 'brand names'

Example: Google pixel, Blackberry and LG phones are superb phones; but may not gain much patronage, here, in Nigeria.

So, for Murano to be cheap shouldn't be a shock to you.

Altima, Almera, Rogue, Qashqai, Juke are all top notch trims of Nisaan; but are ridiculously cheap.

Unlike their Japanese counterparts like Toyota and Scion.

Brand matters, most a times.
Re: Buy My Clean And Sound Nissan Murano In Perfect Condition 590k by surrogatesng: 4:21pm On May 20, 2021
If you agree for 250k,i will buy.I will swap the engine and transmission with that of an old 4runner .I do not mean to spoil your business,but this is a very useless car
jerryfemi88:
Call 08059709977 for a clean and sound Nissan murano in perfect condition at a give away engine gear AC in best condition buy and drive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2010 Model Lexus Rx350 Toks Full Option Good Deal / 2004 Toyota Corolla ( 100th Car Sold Celebration Giveaway Promo ) / »»» Sold!! Neat Camry Spider 08 Now N2M Non Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.