Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Fulani Herdsmen MAYNOT Be Fulani Killer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen MAYNOT Be Fulani Killer (262 Views)

Udoetuk & Orji Falsely Claimed To Be Fulani Men Sentenced To Death for Kidnappin / Fulani Killer Herdsmen Massacre And Kidnap On Abuja Enugu Road ( Very Graphic) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen MAYNOT Be Fulani Killer by Michaelisael06: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Goodday guys,
we all know what the hell is going on in our country, Fulani killers, Fulani kidnappers. let reason together, if we are to be a successful arm robbers then we have to think like a successful policemen.
i wonder what exactly this fulani are rooting for, in all my life al i know about fulani piority is how to feed his cows. where i grew up i hardly see a fulani man with houses, cars, and other luxuries of life. they dont even care about education, cos if they do, they will be fighting for themselves online,only Miyetti knws book.
Im a yoruba guy, i reason alot. so guys come to think of it if i want to become a untraceable Yoruba kidnapper right now, all i have to do is to follow the trend, im gonna buy the fulani regalia and operate thats all, samething goes for killing and other bad things. it because the high level of our intelligence on social medias, unconfirm news spread so fast. WHY?
those perpetrating this evil maybe...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen MAYNOT Be Fulani Killer by Michaelisael06: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
maybe YORUBA, IGBO, IGALA, EBIRA, TIV, FOREIGNERS, people we share boundaries with.
Just of recent Enugu came into limelight, Ondo also. These people(suppose fulani kidnappers) wil just pull out of the bush and start spraying on innocent lives... yeah innocent lives but they are people we know, who does not know a priest, who does not know FaSoranti's daughter, the things is whoever, groups perpetratin this evil af reasons, it could b a sabotage, Yea all evil for money or revenge.
The Presidency or Goverment(mind yu al of us are govt) failed to protect its citizen and the funniest part the citizens also failed to protect themselves. if u point a gun at me, i wil b scare bkus of death but i wil put up a fight before i die, everybody has its own death day no nid 2 b scare bkus either way i wil stil die.

This writeup maynot go down good with lot of people that dont reason but quick 2 digest what al bloggers bloggers put up there jst to make money.
Let reason!!!!
Fear not!!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen MAYNOT Be Fulani Killer by dangermouse(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
The fulanis i know are very educated more than even you and are the ones who controls the uneducated ones and owns the cattle they rear for them.
So your submission is very pathetic.

If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, then it must be a duck.

There is something sinister going on and only time will reveal it.

I only pray other tribes are not taken unaware when it starts unfolding.

(1) (Reply)

60-year-old Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling Seven-year-old Girl / 14-yr-old Commit Suicide In Ughelli Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / Maina’s Name Disappears From Watch List, N2bn Case Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.