Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) (38620 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
One of Nigeria's problems solved.
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by naijajobx: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Next level, presidency has no worries, take a bow and go.
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by mixta140: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by teddyK(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Big men like titles eh

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by Christhomas0411: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
+1 442 666 1398 add me on WhatsApp and I will buy all your gift cards and bitcoins in a good rate.. trust me and let’s do business.. WhatsApp only
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by hahn(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
oyindare:
you never work for office before abi

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by toprealman: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Why not add HIV status join am?

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by 40secondsMan: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
crazyABO:
Of all the issues on ground now na portrait be this one top priority The law making body are the number 1 problem we have in this country. As a matter of fact they are the legislature and has more power than the president. And they are the only one that can impeach him orelse we have no choice than to wait till another 4 years lipsrsealed

Na wah oh! Make he no release portrait again? Wailers must wail sha!
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by Enoch07: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
crazyABO:
Of all the issues on ground now na portrait be this one top priority The law making body are the number 1 problem we have in this country. As a matter of fact they are the legislature and has more power than the president. And they are the only one that can impeach him orelse we have no choice than to wait till another 4 years lipsrsealed
I tire too o. portrait ke

Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by id911(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rubber Stamp Senate President
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by opribo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
PhD in what field? At least since Bubu doesn't have any known certificate we can use this one to cover face.
So Oga tell us the field. We dony want no more kemi Adeosun type of certificate.
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by Philcassidy991: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
so, if I no include Ph.D CON, he will not answer abi?

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
see as he resemble pig wey wear cap.rubber seed abi na rubber stamp senate president.mtcheew!!
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by samisj4real(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Saraki would be a better senate president to this lawan of a guy.
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by Alashoalash10: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by Mikenyong(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mr lawan.phd,con,hiv negative etc
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by Banmeallday: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stupid....those leading civilized countries that are not answering slave names are not putting PHD and co....nonsense
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/lawans-office-releases-official-portrait-states-how-to-address-him/

You forgot to add RSSP (Rubber Stamp Senate President)? Olodo
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by Osemawe4life: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
I like this guy calmness and maturity but there no need to add PhD and co .is because we are in a devastated shithole.
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Useless set of people
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Forget story..

How is he adding value to this country
don't mind the modafokas

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by kellyboo: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hello!
Kindly check my signature for irresistible power backup system with juicy prices.
Thank me later.
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by Timblaze(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
wetin concern me....
Re: Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2019
toprealman:
Why not add HIV status join am?

grin grin grin
>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today / Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets / Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.