Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,913 members, 7,859,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nollywood Identical Twins, Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrates Birthday (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Identical Twins, Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrates Birthday (pics) (1852 Views)

Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / Aneke twins, Chidiebere and Chidinma share beautiful make-up pictures / Aneke Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma, Celebrate Their Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Identical Twins, Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrates Birthday (pics) by GistMore: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nollywood identical twins, Chidiebere and Chidimma Aneke celebrates their birthday today, 6th August.

Chidinma and Chidiebere Aneke are identical twins in the Nollywood industry popularly known as the Aneke twins. They were born in the south eastern part of Nigeria, precisely Enugu State and they are the last issue to the Aneke family. They are actresses and movie producers.

Growing up with you @realchidiebereaneke is such an amazing adventure. We have shared so many magical moments of our life. We laughed and cried together and made smiles out of frowns. You’re not just my twin, you’re my pillar of strength and the other half that makes me complete. My ride or die since birth❤️ I can’t count the feelings I have for you but the best one is the love that we always shared. I love you so much. Happy birthday, and forever enjoy the blessings of happiness and prosperity in Jesus Name

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/nollywood-identical-twins-chidiebere-and-chidimma-celebrates-their-birthday-pics

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrates Birthday (pics) by GistMore: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2019

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrates Birthday (pics) by frbona: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
Infinityk:
Mtchew,see their yam legs
Two yam legs olosho
[/s]uncalled for
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrates Birthday (pics) by cassidy1996(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
congrats! i love twins
Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrates Birthday (pics) by frbona: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

Caution your tribe first
what tribe do you think I am?
Lord have mercy on your senselessness

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Identical Twins, Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrates Birthday (pics) by Funmmyastic: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Happy birthday to them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Khafi Speaks At Queens College / Reality Star Marlo Hampton Celebrate 44th Birthday With Her Complete Nude Photos / Mike Tyson Gives Away Both Daughter And $10 Million To Whoever Marries Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.