Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah (47347 Views)

Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work / Important Things You Need To Know Before Accepting A Job Offer In Nigeria / Able Bodied Male Loaders Urgently Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by GistMore: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
A lady confronts an able-bodied beggar who rejected her N35k job offer in Ajah, Lagos.

The man is known for begging N50 everyday at the market. In his response to the lady; 'You are enemy of progress'

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/lady-confronts-an-able-bodied-beggar-who-rejected-her-n35k-job-offer-in-ajah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwTdATk0DC0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by GistMore: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2019

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Begging is a full time job that earns these criminals a lot of money in a short amount of time... your mistake is to believe that these people are in need.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by GistMore: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by URblogger: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by DameB(f): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
He makes more than 35k on the street...

He's greedy and prefers the street

A beggar in U.S died a pauper... But after some days, when the beggar didn't appear at his usual spot where he had become a fixture for years... the cops were alerted. When the cops later found him in his house, there were piles and piles of money everywhere... He just dropped his money when he comes home at night and hits the street the next morning... When the money found was counted it was over a million dollars.... There was another woman like that in a different country too

https://www.google.com/amp/s/stepfeed.com/amp/lebanese-beggar-found-dead-with-over-1-million-dollars-in-her-possession-5293

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by simple250: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Begging in Lagos is a confirm job ....they make more money than my guys wearing suit from 8am to 5pm grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by TollaniINC(f): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
beggar with power banks self

well.. life continues

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by Teewhy2: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
most bergers make above 35k per month and they beg at their own pace. you want them to leave a profitable begging profession to a job that is not certain they will still be employed tomorrow.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by EtherealAnn(f): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
I need the job abeg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
CHARACTERISTICS of a BLACKMAN;
- dirty
- crafty
- greedy
- wasteful
- religious
- unkempt.
- tribalistic.
- impatient.
- visionless.
- aggressive
- destructive.
- wickedness
- complicated.
- shortsighted.
- loud mouthed.
- proud and empty.
For the TRUTH will always be bitter

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by thesicilian: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
You offered him a job, he refused and chose to continue begging. Why confront him? Just go your way. We all have different dreams in life.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by larryeffizy1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
He's one of those lazy Nigerian youth Baba is referring too..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by mixta140: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Smiles..
Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by sylve11: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
all na formats grin cool
Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by visijo(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Someone should tell ETISALAT that no matter how hard they try, no one will call them 9MOBILE. If I lie they should go and ask NEPA

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by babyfaceafrica: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
made up
Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by Angelfrost(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
35K to a man that makes twice that in a bad month... You are truly an "enemy of progress"... grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by radiolover(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
35k job and he rejected it? When I can accept even 30k job as I am now?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by tigerclaws: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin

and who in his right mind will give an able bodied man dressed fine money
hmmmm i no go do am ooi go even tell you make you go hustle

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
This one with earring and fresh looking a beggar? Where? Who are the ones giving him money? In the market? Is he a beggar or one of those let me find it hustlers?
Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by Breezy90(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Cooperate begging
Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by paddyofboss(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
That's nwamaikpe

14 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by shogsman(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
There is no way I will give someone like this my money.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by Caulay(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Huh??
Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by naijadrivablog: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Poverty is bad!
Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
I can bet my shiny brown ass that this so called beggar has more money in his bank than the woman. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
nonsense race
Re: Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah by AmazingELixir: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin

Enem8of progress indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo State Civil Service Recruitment. / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day / Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.