Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max (4531 Views)

Gorilla Vs Lion Or Tiger / Gorilla Max For Sale In Abuja / Please What Amount Can I Get Growth Booster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Suggestions please
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by IamAnderson(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
iamnen:
Suggestions please
if it's for ranger then don't buy either of them,you'll regret
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by IamAnderson(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2019
iamnen:
Suggestions please
Caucasians are already a fast growing breed, boosting your dog's growth can cause problems for him.
just feed him well and relax and he'll still grow big you don't need the supplements especially at this age.
maybe when he's mature you can give him gorilla max to help his muscle mass but he's too young for all these things now at this age his bones are not even strong yet too much weight or growth will put pressure on his bones and cause bone problems for him.
they grow overnight it'll even shock you how fast he'll grow in front of you don't bother yourself grin.
I never used any growth supplement on mine yet he still grew well you can check my thread for his pics.
don't stress yourself just give him a few months wink

1 Like

Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by IamAnderson(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
see mine at 2 months

1 Like

Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by IamAnderson(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2019
then see him at 10 months, no supplements just good diet.
ranger even looks like he'll be more impressive so if I were you I'd not bother wink

2 Likes

Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by newsynews: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
IamAnderson:
ranger even looks like he'll be more impressive so if I were you I'd not bother wink

Nice coat
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by vincentjk(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
I've never used supplements. I remember selling a pup to someone back in 2015, after few months he sent me a picture of the dog omg. He had grown healthily with tones of muscles as well.

I asked what he fed him? He said nothing but just the normal food he eats. That's all... A boerboel pup

1 Like

Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
IamAnderson:

Caucasians are already a fast growing breed, boosting your dog's growth can cause problems for him.
just feed him well and relax and he'll still grow big you don't need the supplements especially at this age.
maybe when he's mature you can give him gorilla max to help his muscle mass but he's too young for all these things now at this age his bones are not even strong yet too much weight or growth will put pressure on his bones and cause bone problems for him.
they grow overnight it'll even shock you how fast he'll grow in front of you don't bother yourself grin.
I never used any growth supplement on mine yet he still grew well you can check my thread for his pics.
don't stress yourself just give him a few months wink

ok. thanks for the insight.
i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
IamAnderson:

wow. this is really impressive.
i hope Ranger turns out like that too.

what exactly did you feed the dog?
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
vincentjk:
I've never used supplements. I remember selling a pup to someone back in 2015, after few months he sent me a picture of the dog omg. He had grown healthily with tones of muscles as well.

I asked what he fed him? He said nothing but just the normal food he eats. That's all... A boerboel pup

ok i see. i guess i'll skip the supplements
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by vincentjk(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
iamnen:

ok i see. i guess i'll skip the supplements

I didn't say you should please

Gather enough suggestions from people then draw with your conclusions

1 Like

Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
vincentjk:

I didn't say you should please

Gather enough suggestions from people then draw with your conclusions

ah, my guy dont worry, i trust your judgement and those of IamAnderson, PeraGSD because you guys are speaking from experience
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by MajorLanister: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
It's good to supplement diet of dogs that aren't taking the regular intake of required nutrients.. If you deal on cooked foods I will suggest you supplement cos u might not be able to ascertain the required proteins or vitamins the dog needs. Although it's quite expensive cos of its size and wouldn't be suggested if you intend breeding for profits..

But if you already fed your dogs food with 30-35 percent proteins which can be ascertain easily from dry foods then you don't need to supplements diets. Also some folks here are good in formulating their personal recipes which are rich as well and do not require supplements, so you may as well ask bcoz I'm also eager to learn.

Dogs on supplement might produce quick results but requires consistency just as every other foods which might not be quite cost effective as earlier stated.

Pls kindly note that Gorilla max doesn't take away the place of exercise and healthy diets. As it doesn't perform magic but instead requires a lot of dedication towards the pup.

So I will suggest you choose wisely.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by IamAnderson(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
newsynews:

Nice coat
thank you wink
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by IamAnderson(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
iamnen:

wow. this is really impressive.
i hope Ranger turns out like that too.

what exactly did you feed the dog?
diamond dry food, chicken, fish,rice, locally made dog food, eggs and multivitamins.
not all at once tho lol I rotated it
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by IamAnderson(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
vincentjk:

the boerbel is another fast growing breed, you just need to bulk up their muscle tone and they'll grow huge.
I believe supplements should only be used when your dog isn't growing well or if your dog's diet isn't good enough.
if you're feeding a large-giant breed very well you won't need to use supplements, they usually do the growing naturally

1 Like

Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by IamAnderson(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
MajorLanister:
It's good to supplement diet of dogs that aren't taking the regular intake of required nutrients.. If you deal on cooked foods I will suggest you supplement cos u might not be able to ascertain the required proteins or vitamins the dog needs. Although it's quite expensive cos of its size and wouldn't be suggested if you intend breeding for profits..

But if you already fed your dogs food with 30-35 percent proteins which can be ascertain easily from dry foods then you don't need to supplements diets. Also some folks here are good in formulating their personal recipes which are rich as well and do not require supplements, so you may as well ask bcoz I'm also eager to learn.

Dogs on supplement might produce quick results but requires consistency just as every other foods which might not be quite cost effective as earlier stated.

Pls kindly note that Gorilla max doesn't take away the place of exercise and healthy diets. As it doesn't perform magic but instead requires a lot of dedication towards the pup.

So I will suggest you choose wisely.
Thanks.
nice, you are so correct smiley

1 Like

Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by Spanishmilf(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Feed him
Indomie mix with dry fish or Dry crab
Make sure the indomie as a little water and mix it with palm oil......
Buy the dog bingo give him probably 1 time a day
Giving your dog chicken everyday won't make him big.... And avoid giving him fat
Then you can give him papa and milk...... If you can give him all those he will turn out to be a big boy...
I read your thread it make sense
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by MajorLanister: 4:26am On Aug 08, 2019
IamAnderson:
nice, you are so correct smiley
Thanks
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by MajorLanister: 4:34am On Aug 08, 2019
iamnen plsnote that there is a way u change pup's food... I saw you stated the pup's poo was watery when you fed with indomie in one of your threads... you should always introduce a new food very little with a mix of the old one..

for example. if you have a pup that feeds on booster and you need to change to indomie, you should serve a little quantity of indomie with a mix of booster. Do this for 2-3 days and keep reducing the quantity of booster when you do until you just serve only indomie. pls sir, never introduce a new food at once to the pup.

Ranger looks good.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by IamAnderson(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Feed him
Indomie mix with dry fish or Dry crab
Make sure the indomie as a little water and mix it with palm oil......
Buy the dog bingo give him probably 1 time a day
Giving your dog chicken everyday won't make him big.... And avoid giving him fat
Then you can give him papa and milk...... If you can give him all those he will turn out to be a big boy...
I read your thread it make sense
so chicken won't make him big but indomie and dry fish with palm oil is the thing that'll make him big?
pap and milk and bingo?
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by Spanishmilf(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2019
IamAnderson:

so chicken won't make him big but indomie and dry fish with palm oil is the thing that'll make him big?
pap and milk and bingo?
you don't have to be ignorant Everytime I said giving your dog chicken everyday won't make him big................. Giving your dog indomie mix with fish or meat is one of d best way to make your dog grow I will show you pictures of one of my Vet BB for u that what he give s them........
Papa and milk also, if you follow his thread he said he is always busy
That why I suggest pap an milk
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by IamAnderson(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
you don't have to be ignorant Everytime I said giving your dog chicken everyday won't make him big................. Giving your dog indomie mix with fish or meat is one of d best way to make your dog grow I will show you pictures of one of my Vet BB for u that what he give s them........
Papa and milk also, if you follow his thread he said he is always busy
That why I suggest pap an milk
he's currently feeding the dog dry food and canned food, you really think indomie and 200 naira dry fish everyday can beat that?
I'm not trying to pick a fight with you it's just a fact, indomie cannot substitute branded dog food.
the diet the dog is on is better than what you're advising

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by Spanishmilf(m): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2019
IamAnderson:

he's currently feeding the dog dry food and canned food, you really think indomie and 200 naira dry fish everyday can beat that?
I'm not trying to pick a fight with you it's just a fact, indomie cannot substitute branded dog food.
the diet the dog is on is better than what you're advising
okay boss

1 Like

Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by IamAnderson(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
okay boss
you were saying you wanted to say something on my thread, I'm still waiting bro
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by ThreedogKnight(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2019
If you and your dog have a favorite destination, just let us know, and that will be included in the routine. But no matter where we go, your dog will get lots of playful exercise, and return home contented. Plus dog boarding services. Normally, we walk one or two dogs at a time, sometimes three and only if they are compatible with each other. At your request, we can also provide guaranteed one-on-one walks.
Re: Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max by rumenase(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2019
Mr OP I've used both because they contain probiotics which is good for digestion especially if you are using a low quality feed.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Female German Shepherd Puppy For Sale!!! / Purebred Great Dane Puppies Available. Open For A Surprise / See A Python And King Cobra Filmed Fighting On Busy Street(images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.