Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine (24957 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by SouthSouth1914: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
ekaette1621:
Asa Puna sweet die

angry
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by flowx(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
post=81007557:
kool

Sad, cool.

You go soon run.
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by Lugianostar(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Asa is just trying to be a total stranger in her very house?

Be yourself at anytime and be proud of your genre of music.

Wow!

Tuning black ebony!!!
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by tobtap: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
TechCapon:
I used to think Simi was ugly but seeing this, I can confirm that Simi is beautiful
U no make sense... undecided undecided
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by uuzba(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:
Beautiful Yoruba woman
Not those osu yam legs
Why can't you be fine your own without cussing another person?

1 Like

Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lol the face go Dey chase away buyers of the magazine

1 Like

Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by obayendo1010(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
why she nor kon fine? because she suppose fine see her nose and beauty chic
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
I like her though....
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by jman77(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Guy! Asa smashing waves back to back...na all these walangolo beats dey block your ear
grandstar:
I suspect her last album flopped. The airwaves seemed devoid of it unlike her last album. No buzz whatsoever anywhere.

I feel she left her lane. Trying to sound more mature. I just want the old Asa.

1 Like

Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by PapaAdanna: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bibanke!
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by emmnprince(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
She remind me of the Benin ancient mask used on ITV.

1 Like

Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by grandstar(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
jman77:
Guy! Asa smashing waves back to back...na all these walangolo beats dey block your ear

What!! So, I was wrong? I need to listen to the whole album. It seems you can't judge an album by the first single undecided undecided undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by Terz4christ: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Good one
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
realestniggah:
I'm sorry to break it to you guy ASA is not beautiful
Who cares? Her music is one of the most beautiful things i have heard in this world.

1 Like

Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
jman77:

Bros please tell me the titles of her latest songs. All of them please i want to download them
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by adakoleagbenu: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
grandstar:
I suspect her last album flopped. The airwaves seemed devoid of it unlike her last album. No buzz whatsoever anywhere.

maybe FLOPPED is a strong word. it may sell well outside Nigeria who knows. but her most recent singles like The Beginning did not av so much impact in d Nigeria music scene. I think she sounds too refined and less organic nowadays. Cobhams Asuquo had a hand in her earlier works which were very successful maybe she needs to go back to him and have more organic songs add more Yoruba and go back to her vulnerable story telling prophetic and poetic roots I can imagine I'mf she does a concert in Nigeria she would need to sing her older songs if she wants d crowd to feel her
which is not a good thing

1 Like

Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by Dathommie(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
She looks weird without the glasses....

Or is it just me
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by JubrilBuhari: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Very very ugly lady.
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by grandstar(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
adakoleagbenu:

maybe FLOPPED is a strong word. it may sell well outside Nigeria who knows. but her most recent singles like The Beginning did not av so much impact in d Nigeria music scene. I think she sounds too refined and less organic nowadays. Cobhams Asuquo had a hand in her earlier works which were very successful maybe she needs to go back to him and have more organic songs add more Yoruba and go back to her vulnerable story telling prophetic and poetic roots I can imagine I'mf she does a concert in Nigeria she would need to sing her older songs if she wants d crowd to feel her
which is not a good thing

The big money is outside Nigeria despite what some of us want to believe. If foreigners prefer her song, who are we to complain? Na we go pay her pension grin

A fellow here said the album was smoking and I somewhat took his word for it as I've not listened to the full album.

Will her being more refined help her overseas? Even international stars try and sound more refined and mature, they too can stumble. Madonna once tried it and didn't go to well

1 Like

Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by omajali2003(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
grandstar:

I thought I was the only person that noticed it. You are right
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by thesicilian: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Very poor photo I must say.
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by shadrach77: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
She is beautiful
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by Bruno3000(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
ekaette1621:
Asa Puna sweet die
grin u din taste am? Be careful o. I'm her no 1 fan in Africa.
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by Bruno3000(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
samwise180:
This woman is getting old, hope say she don born
lesbianism no allow her born o
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by ElsonMorali: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
True African beauty. I just simply love this talented young woman. kiss
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by ElsonMorali: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
realestniggah:
I'm sorry to break it to you guy ASA is not beautiful

I hate to break it to you but beauty (a subjective quality) lies in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by tititaiwo44(f): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
the one lady I greatly admire
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by Menance: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2019
Njoku
Re: Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine by Iamvictor(m): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2019
grandstar:

The album is not out yet... She released just two songs .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies / Most Popular Nigerians In The World (dead Or Alive) / Photos From Lilian Esoro's Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.