Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,387 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Lasu Part-time Studies : Is Irrelevant, Useless And Futile - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lasu Part-time Studies : Is Irrelevant, Useless And Futile (612 Views)

How To Answer Seemingly Useless And Unimportant Questions During Job Interviews / . / Part Time Studies And Service Way Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Part-time Studies : Is Irrelevant, Useless And Futile by princeyomm: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
HELLO HOUSE,
I WONDER WHY MANY PEOPLE, MOST ESPECIALLY THE WORKING CLASS ENROLL FOR A PART -TIME COURSE IN A UNIVERSITY LIKE LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY. WELL, TO MANY THIS MAY SOUND ABSURD, BUT WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF UNDERTAKING A FIVE YEAR DEGREE COURSE FOR SIX AND HALF YEARS WITHOUT NO CERTIFICATE.
IMAGINE GRADUATING FROM THIS SO CALLED USELESS SCHOOL, SINCE 2007/2008 WITH SECOND CLASS UPPER WITH NO CERTIFICATE TO SHOW FOR IT AFTER 3YRS.
many opportunities have been missing, such as promotions at work, getting better offers of jobs, inability to run a second degree and the aura of being a graduate,  am a victim of this, and i feel so sorry for those who are there at the moment, cos i have suffered a lot for not having a certificate, LASU PART-TIME STUDIES A WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES!

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At Nigerianewjobs.webs.com / Legit Way To Make Simple Money Free, / Ngo Recruiting: A Health Management Organization "wellness Homes" Urgently Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.